Their rescue plan!!!!

Always and Forever

They set up a location and talked with the gentleman who they took Opps…. “Kidnapped”, and start investigate.

Jung shin: -look I will say it in short and won’t you make your head ache…. Where is hyung?! Tell us or-….

Min hyuk: -he will snap your neck.

Jung shin was mad: -that was my line for god sake, anyway back to my point…. Where is Yong hwa hyung?!

The guy shakes his head: -you can’t force me to tell you… sorry.

Jung shin: -yah you want to di-…

Shin hye interrupt him and started talking in SENSE: -wait a minute…. You have to tell us am not going to lose yong hwa for the second time arraso?! If you don’t tell and something happens I will not forgive you and…. You are going to burn my heart I was destroyed once I won’t let that happen so you will tell me NOW!!! Am not gonna lose him because of YOU…

She shouted at the last part and scared him out, well scared all out and they knew her reason so they understood.

He nodded at her and start talking about yong hwa’s location and also said they put GPS system under his shoes to track him down just in case.

Jung shin looked at his watch and looked at jung hyun: -we have 17 hours left go do your technic thing on your laptop so we find a way to get to him.

“What about me?!” The guard asked them confusedly and min hyuk had great idea.

Min hyuk: -you are going to help us out so you want ran away and just tell hyung about us.

Min hoo: -great idea let us start work now.

Jung hyun started working hard on the GPS to find him but he was like lost from this world till….

Jung hyun: -I found him.

Jung shin looked at the monitor: -where is this place?!

Jung hyun: -old factory, banded 7 years ago and no one goes there at all, I mean the research found out that there were bunch of people were murder there and-….

Jung shin signed him to stop because shin hye was… scared and panicked and gone mad.

Min hyuk laid his back to the wall: -so how we going to get inside?!

Jung hyun: -they say the owner is only have access to this factory so…. I guess I have to give him a call.

He started to call the owner and talked about it for long enough and jung hyun’s face frowned and hung up the phone.

Min hyuk: -so? What did he said?!

Jung hyun: -someone bought this place 5 days ago with a large amount of money the owner kept his mouth shut and won’t say the name.

Min Young: -why to guess?! It’s definitely her….

Shin hye: -is there any way out to get this damn key?!

Jung hyun: -am afraid but no…. there is only one key.

Jung shin: -now what?! We only have “He looked at his watch” 14 hours left we have to get in.

Min hoo finally spoke after observing their conversation: -I have an idea!!!

Jung shin: -spill it.

Min hoo: -we can always go inside… if we fought back till we got to Yong hwa before he signed up to his death.

Jung hyun: -like we have another choice…. We are forced to that.

Jung shin: -alright… me and jung hyun also min hoo going inside to rescue him and we will talk if something happen and if we didn’t get out when it times comes you will go hand the evidence to the police.

Min hyuk: -why can’t I come?!

Jung shin: - you supposed to be dead… remember?!

Min hyuk: -totally forgot that mianhe.

Shin hye stood up from her place looking at them: -I want to come also.

Jung shin: -no I mean-….

Shin hye: -jung hyun will stay and tell us what to do once he got the map inside I mean he can do that right?!

Jung hyun nodded: -sure… yah I guess.

Shin hye: -awesome so I assume there is no problem?!

Jung shin: -no one can stop you… so me and min hoo and shin hye will go inside, you three stay here and tell us what to do.

Shin hye: -when will we go?!

Jung shin: -in an hour… mean we will have 13 hours to left.

Jung hyun: -let me find you a way to get there and get in.

Jung shin: -yah we will do that… we won’t come out without hyung I promise.

Meanwhile….

Mrs. Jung smirked at the person in front of her: -so my lovely son how are you?!

Yong hwa wanted to get out of this grip but it was damn strong: -I have been better.

Mrs. Jung: -you think your little friends are rescuing you now YONG HWAssi?!

Yong hwa: -I know they will.

Mrs. Jung: -arraso if you insist then let’s wait we still have…. 13 hours left…. Tick tock… tick tock, time is running out Yong hwa so better give up.

Yong hwa smirked: -never in million years.

She smirked back and shakes her head leaving him tie to his chair….

Yong hwa: -I have believe in you guys… you can do that.

Back to the gang…

Jung shin: -ready?!

Shin hye: -let’s go…

Min hoo: -to place that in jail.

Jung hyun: -everything set you ready to go.

They head to their car and start driving it to the location… the three of them plus the guard.

Mrs. Jung in the other side put the gun on his head laughing her evilly because finally thinks she will get what she want… the entire JUNG EMPIRE.

PSH’s POV: -

We will save you from this Yong be patient ok?! We are coming.

JYH’s POV: -

Am waiting I know you will save me and put her back to jail, I believe you will find a way.

So how will end?! Will they find him?! WILL THEY RESCUE HIM?! No one knows because their destiny is still mystery to all.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okkkkkkkkkkkk that was close next one MAYBE they will find him :/ 

,enjoy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!