HIM...............

Always and Forever

HELLO THERE.......my name is park shin hye aka miss world beauty ........that nickname gaven to me by the moost loveable person in the world my love of my llife JUNG YONG HWA...........he is my boyfriend and we have been dating for almmost three years meeting him was fate that's all i know.......

FLASHBACK..........

shin hye was walking to college actually she was runing cause she was late and didn't knew that someone caming towerd so she suddenly bumbed into him and she falled to his arm when she stood up he was still holding her arm looking at her with worry face.......

stranger :- are you ok mrs ?............why don't you answer?

she was just too close to him so she didn't said anything she turn around and wanted to go but she came back straight to his hug she looked at him and........

shin hye:- look thank you for picking me but i have to go now......"" she smiled cutely""

again she was about to go away but again something pull her back when she turn around and wanted to say something but he sign his finger to her brycelet sticking to his coller( T___T)......... She came closer  and his breathing was tuching her face but she closed her eyes so she will let go of her brycelet but suddenly a soft hand tuched her hand when she opened it was him smilling......

stranger:- you know you can do a lot of things with your eyes closed but.........not that one........"" he winked at her but she was to shy and looked away""

he lean down and picked up her stuff and gave it to her still smilling.......

she steped back alot and bowed :- thanks and sorry for troubling you..

she countinue her walk while he looks at her with curisuity .............

END OF FLASH BACK........

shin hye was setting in the garden and falled to sllep waitting for yong hwa  and when her head almost falled he came and sat beside her and her head now was on his shoulder he softly careeses her face smilling but she woke up anyway linking his arm and pouted cutely at him.......

shin hye :- oppa why did you get late?! see i falled sleep waitting for you................

he tuched her face softly :-  am sorry mrs world pretty  i just really had a lot of work to do )__(

shin hye:- don't ever make me wait arraso or i would be mad.........

he kissed her for head then she smiled :- shin hye let's go somewhere arraso.......

without waitting for her respond he grabbed her hand and went away till they reached somewhere  then he blocked her eyes by his hand and whispered.....

yong hwa:- don't sneak a pick okey......."" he went away for a while all she can hear was fireworks then she opened with wide mouth and eyes""

the fireworks was on the sky says "" WILL YOU MARRY ME MY SHIN HYE <3 "" she looked at him still shocked..........

yong hwa :- answer it shin hye before it gone from the sky........

her tears came down and ran to his hug  he hugged her back :- is that yes?!

she nodded to him then he smiled when she pulled off he smiled and so did she and they ended with a kiss .........

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

preview  next chapter:-

they were walking happily till shin hye turn around an wanted to cross the street alone...............

shin hye:- OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA......BECAREFUL........

all she can see now him bleeding from head to toe.........

shin hye screamed with all her energy:- oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please don't joke around please wake up...........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

how is everyone doing ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know it's short but i decide to make this ff short cause my college will start and i won't have time to update so that would be short ff hope you like it thought <3

subscribe and comment with vote up <3 love ya alllllllllllllll