He wants to be alone..... BUT THEY DON'T!!!!

Always and Forever

Yong hwa saw what the camera catch for them and he was satisfied with it, and he also got her sound when she shot someone so evidence were collecting but Yong hwa still had more in store for her!!!!

Yong hwa crossed his arm to his chest looking at the tape carefully, he was looking for a specific thing to catch his eyes, the tape came to an end jung hyun looked at yong hwa to know his opinion so far.

Jung hyun: -what do you think?! Did you got what you want?!

Yong hwa: -not yet!!!

Everyone was in shock looking at him, shin hye was confused what was he suddenly thinks about?! She was just praying that this will be over soon because she felt like she is in some kind of action movie and it was not a movie it was real.

Yong hwa: -don’t stare like that, this is just not enough I want more….

He started to talk about his next plan and shin hye gasped at his plan and shakes her head..

Shin hye: -andwe…. You won’t do that I won’t let you, this is too risky!!!

Yong hwa shoot her a death glare that scared hell out of her: -don’t be dramatic I have to do that or we won’t shoot the full mark.

Jung hyun stood up going toward yong hwa: -am scared, for the first time am scared!

Shin hye held his hand giving him a pleading stare: -don’t, please rethink about it.

Yong hwa shock his hand from her and looked outside through window: -this not a “Rethink plan” and won’t be cancel… tomorrow is the day that we will take our last step to finally burn her alive and break her heart, also she will get all the attention she want by going to jail and growing old in it.

He looked back at the crew and smiled weakly: -thank you for all this guys but your part is ends here, I will be doing this alone from now on.

Jung shin: -hyung what are you-….

Min hyuk: -hyung we won’t do that we won’t let you alone.

Jung hyun: -don’t even think of that.

Min hoo: -never, don’t…

Min Young: -Oppa we are with you…

Shin hye wrapped her arms around him letting her tears come down like waterworks….

Shin hye: -you won’t do this alone, I won’t let you please don’t!!!

He let go of her and caressed her cheek softly: -mianhe, but I have to do this alone, you all keep this evidence and if I didn’t come back give it to police arraso?!

Shin hye shakes her head in denial: -yong hwa…

Yong hwa send a MSG in his phone and at them: -thank you all, and you… I love you a lot ok? Don’t forget that at all….

He let go of her and start going outside jung hyun wanted to go after him but faced some of huge bodyguard look like who get on the way.

Jung hyun: -let me go…

One of them bow: -jesoghamenda sir but yong hwassi ordered us to not let anyone out till he says so….

He looked around and saw nearly 10 men standing there he stared at yong hwa leaving then turning around when he gets to his car, he gave a marines wave and smiled before getting to his car and leave the place hanging all there and risking his own life.

 Jung gyun went inside and start kicking the chairs and punching the wall hard…

Jung hyun was furious: -damn it hyung, why you have to do that all by your own?!

Jung shin: -we need to get out of here soon we only 20 hours to find him and rescue him and send that witch to jail.

Min hyuk was angry on this behavior too: -great idea but how?! We are surrounded by 10 men around how the hell are we going to do now?!

Jung shin smirked and whispered something to shin hye, she looked at him with confused look and looked scared as hell….

Shin hye: -are you sure?!

Jung shin: -here is the chance to prove myself right and all wrong come on it will work….

Everyone was clueless about jung shin’s plan except for shin hye who was part of it, she nodded and start walking toward the gate jung hyun wanted to stop her but jung shin stopped him and waited…

Shin hye started knocking at the door with husky voice: -mianhemedda please open the door I need my inhaler now or my breathe will slowly going down please open up.

She cough few times and everyone got along with her act and shout her name one of the men started opening the door and saw everyone were shaking shin hye to get up but she looked like fainted…

He bent down to see if she is ok because the boss said shin hye got hurt they will get hurt too so he has to check, once he bent down jung shin stood up without him noticing and jung hyun slowly observed him while his hands slowly got the guards neck jung hyun thought he was going to murder him but…. Instead jung shin snapped his neck and the guy fainted…

Jung shin: -one down, 9 stays.

Jung shin looked outside and looked at his hand thought it will turn numb after snapping so much of this huge guy’s neck but heck… he was doing it anyways.

Jung shin shouted hysterically: -help us please shin hye is weak she can’t breath…

Two guys came and he snapped one of them and when the other turn around to see what is up jung hyun hit him from back and knocked out….

Min hoo smirked: -gentleman may I?! “He shouted as long as he could” WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?! YOU ARE NO USE WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER…. I WILL YELL TO OTHERS TO COME TOO MAYBE THEY CAN CARRY HER….

Min hyuk got a brilliant idea and smirked back: -OH MY GOD MIN YOUNG WAKE UP NOT YOU TOO PLEASE…. HOLLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GIRLS WAKE UP!!!

Min Young fumed and lay down in the floor next to her sister playing fainted girl, 2 guys came alongside with 2 others and looked down at them the four guys stood up playing worried people in the town… jung shin as always snapped his neck, jung hyun hit him behind, min hyuk had fight with him and pushed him to the window and the window broke while the guy fainted FOR SURE….

Min hyuk: -Opps…

Min hoo pouted at the guy in front of him: -mianhe I lied “he punched right into his forehead, the man’s head were spinning then jung shin came snapped at his neck” why?!

Jung shin: -I was bored, you are so slow why you were the last one… tsk tsk tsk.

Jung hyun: -let’s go now we will deal with other three outside, collect everything we need EVERYTHING… let’s go.

They all other gathered their things and went out fighting the other tough guys, to locate yong hwa’s place they took one with them in the van.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO HI EVERYONE :) 

I JUST WOKE UP FROM MY NIGHTMARES T.T AND I SAID LET ME UPDATE SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS.... TO FEEL BETTER....

GUYS I REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT BECAUSE LATELT I FEEL NO ONE READS MY FF.... THERE IS NO COMMENTS.... LES PEOPLE READS MY FF.....

I FEEL LIKE JUST GIVING UP WHILE I HAVE SO MANY STORY PLOT TO SHOW.... 

YUP THAT'S MY NIGHTMARE.... WRITE FOR YOU GUYS AND NO ONE READS IT.... OR COMMENT.... I REALLY FEEL SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME :(  

DON'T TAKE ME WRONG......... PLZ DO READ AND ENJOY....