"i love you more than anything" "i will sacrifice everything just to be with you"

Always and Forever

Shin hye sat in front of him looking for some explaontiion on the bed facing yong hwa before he talk he grabbed her wrist and made her sat next to him and cuddling him and hugging his waist tight and buried her face in his neck to get rest... the rest that she was longing for, for 4 years.

Shin hye whispered: -now will you tell me?! will you say what happen?! what is going on?!

Yong hwa rested his head over her head and start talking: -Shin hye everything turn to fake in my life :( everything but YOU.

Shin hye raised her face but still staying in her place: -what is going on?! Tell me Oppa.... take it all out.... just tell me how to comfort you Yong hwa.

Yong hwa kissed her hair: -just stay..... stay in your place and i will be comfort shin hye.... just your perfume is enough to make me comfort ok?!

She nodded and stayed in her place: -will you tell me?! or should i wait for more time?! 

Yong hwa: -i will tell you.... just step by step o?! "she nodded at him and he start talking"  7 years ago before i met you something happen that turn my life upside down shin hye.....there was one sunny day that i woke up i thought it would be the greatest day ever in my life i just felt it.... but turn out to be the most darkest day in my life... i heard my mom and dad arguing very loud and i just over-dropped and heard the most... dangers fact that i have ever known.....that day i knew that this women is not my mom...she is my step-mom.

Shin hye loooked at his face with shock: -what?! Step-Mom?! what do you mean?!

Yong hwa's eyes start to get teary: -my biological mom died when she gave birth to me..... and my dad immeditaly get married so he can fill in the gap so i won't feel like orphan....but what was really sad was she never gave me the love i need it.... she was after money.... my dad's money... the reason why they fought that day because my dad gave me %90 share of the company and gave her only ..

Flashback from 7 years ago: -

Mr.Jung: -what do you mean?! thhat my son can't be responsible ?!

Mrs.Jung: -YESSSSSS that's exactly what am i saying..... i can't believe it...... %90 !!!!!!!! are you joking me?!

Mr.Jung: -listen to me Yong hwa is a grown up man and he can do much more better than you think!!!!

Mrs.Jungg: -he is only 20.... a 20 year old boy... what do you expect from him?!

Mr.Jung: -why do you care?! what is going to happen if he even got 0 ?! what hell is wrong with you?!

Mrs.Jung: -stop this right NOW.... i raised your son for 20 years and that's my reward?!!!!!!!

Mr.Jung: -i thought you consider him as your son!!!!!!! What hell?!!

Mrs.Jung: -well he is not my son!!!!! i handled everything for this?! if something happen to you he will surely kick me out of here...

Mr.Jung was not in good state and now his vision got blur and he couldn't see but he could hear her threaten's: -i swear if you won't change your mind right now i will tell that jerk son of yours that his biological MOM is not me!!!!

After this he dropped from his place.......

Yong hwa ran to him breaking the door: -Appa...... Appa answer me!!! APPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

End of the flashback

Shin hye felt his tears coming down touching her face .... she raised her face and start wiping his tears with both of her hands...

Yong hwa: -he died.... he died that night... and i sweared that i will get revenge from her... that witch...but i never acted like i know everything till the right time and-.....

Shin hye again stopped him from talking by her palm: -stop.... stop for now Oppa......

By now she was teary eyes by her self too but she tried very hard to hold on to it but she didn't gave up on him she put  his head in her embrace to calm down..

This two stayed like that and slowly fall into peacefull sleep... the sleep that niether of them could get it for 4 years.

Shin hye was the first to wake up andfelt a hand grabbing her waist she smiled upon seeing Yong hwa's face and she started caressing his cheek and his hair smilling and slowly kissed his foreheadand just stare at his handsome face that she missed a lot.... a lot that she couldn't describe it... and suddenly Yong hwa's eyes opened and seeing her face just made his morning shine more.

Yong hwa: -good morning...MY LOVE!!!

Shin hye's cheek got red right away: -good morning my handsome prince.

He smiled and and caressed her hair: -you know... i never ever felt so much love in my life than i do now...i just...really really LOVE you my Love and i will sacrifice everything just to be with you Shin hye.... I LOVE YOU and i just really want to say that to you in every minute in my life.

Shin hye also touched his cheek: -i love you more than anything in this world.... and i promise to be with you for the rest of my life...cause you are my love and life and you are my family and the world to me.