HIM 2...............

Always and Forever

PSH POV:-                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            we were walking side by side smiling to each other i felt me and oppa were one person and we are going to be one i hold on to his arm and suddenly remembered something that came back to my mind...........

FLAHBACK....................

shin hye was raning around college like crazy she was lost and she missed her first class so she was raning and didn't spot anyone behind her till she bumbed to someone and he grabbed her when she turn around she was shocked and closed her eyes tight................

shin hye's pov:- aish why him again?  is he the only one who i can bumb in the world?!!!!

stranger:- here you go again................"" he smiled his charming smile"" are you ok?!!!

shin hye laughed awkwardly :- owwwwwwwww.................am so sorry for bumping into you again i really didn't mean to......

stranger:- its ok really don't mind .........emmmm you are student in here?!!!

shin hye :- me.????? .......actually am new here so i kind of lost my way and i.........."" she was lost in his smile and his eyes"" i messed my 1st lectuare..........

stranger:- well am old student here so if you want i can show you around?!!!!!!!!

shin hye:- am sorry how could i do that?!!! i don't even know your name............

stranger showed his teeth smiling then he offered his hand :- am sorry my fault........am JUNG YONG HWA...............u?

shin hye took his hand and smiled back :- am PARK SHIN HYE...........

she wanted to let go of his hand but he dragged her and held her hand all the way around in college and all the girls were so upset with it..........

they were all over the college and they were talking " actually yong hwa was doing the most talking" and she just smiled to him..........

END OF FLASHBACK..............

shin hye :- oppa that was a quit surprise thank you........................

yong hwa :- you deserve more than that my princes......

shin hye pointed at somewhere :-  oppa can we go to this strore pleaseeeeeeeee................

yong hwa:- if you stoped being cute then we will go..............

shin hye pouted and linked her arms around his neck :- oppa...............NOT CHANCE..........................

shin hye crossed the street  and ran and when she turn around she shouted :- OPPA come over come on...............

yong hwa went down and crossed the street  there was no car he smiled and countinue his way he almost get there suddenly................. 

Shin hye :- OPPA..........TURN AROUND BECAREFUL..............

yong hwa turned around and all he see was a black big van and suddenly his vision became black..........

all she can see now that him was bleeding from head to toe..............

shin hye screamed with all her energy she got now :-  OPPA...........please don't joke around anymore please open your eyes..........

she tried but her hand became red with blood and she countinue yelling ........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEW for next chapter :-

shin hye was sitting in the flor broken till the doctor came 

doctor :- are you related to the pationet ?!

shin hye's tear came down :- am his fiance what is going on?!!!!!

doctor:- he is in a very emmbersing situation now either he will not gonna wake up or he will wake up with have his body paralyzed.............

shin hye sat down with his neckless in her hand praying to wake up.............

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i update for you now your turn to read and comment and subscribe,,, vote up thank youuuuuuuu