Another unknown... And SHE knows...

Always and Forever

Min Yong was bothered by shin hye around Yong hwa.... She wanted to help Yong hwa but he always wanted shin hye's help and it became weird for shin hye but she couldn't refuse it after all he was her boss.

Shin hye was standing in the balcony smelling the fresh air and suddenly and arm was surrounded her arm and she turn around of course as always it was Yong hwa!!!!! 

Yong hwa: -sorry for the sudden encounter... I just wanted to join you and smell this air.

Shin hye smiled: -it's ok sir...  

Yong hwa was irrated with her saying sir and been formal: -stop... Stop calling me sir we are not in the company.

Shin hye looked at him and surprised: -deh?! Ah am sorry...Soo Hyunssi Yong hwa  smiled and comtinue staring: -shin hye I hope you don't mind that I called you my best friend... I don't really have a lot of friends...

Shin hye: -you don't have to be worried about that Soo Hyunssi I consider you my friend since we talked at that café. 

He made her turn around and now they are facing each other and they are closer to each other now......

Yong hwa: -shin hye.... I want to..

Min Yong appear out of nowhere: -Oppa...

Since Yong hwa creat a big effect on shin hye and facing her was not the first best thing not even the second best she pull herself out of his hand and went inside...

Min Yong: -Oppa.... What are you doing here?! When am inside with yiu

Yong hwa faced the outside view: - do you have room?! 

Min Yong: - I don't need one when am wth you... "With smirk"

Yong hwa looked at her: -we are already three at one room... We can't afford 4... Go get a room now.

Min Yong: -I already checked... There is no room... So I guess have to share room with you Oppa.... 

Yong hwa smiled at her "fake ofcourse": -ok then let's share room why not...

She hugged him and he hugged her back with one hand... And shin hye on the otherwise of glass door was looking and she was not feeling well... And looked at the other side and start talking with min Hyuk...

___________________________________

After Min Hyuk and Yong hwa made sure that min yong and shin hye are slept they went out again for thier plan... Meeting... It's imp to set all things up now.

Shin hye opened her eyes and since she was  fake sleeping she started following them...

Yong hwa start walking normally with min Hyuk means "he was not limping" at first shin hye couldn't reconize him cause he was wearing a black highly modern suit and his back was facing her but when Yong hwa and min Hyuk got the place the guard opened the door and bowed to them and when he nodded shin hye saw his half if his face...

Shin hye: -Soo Hyunssi is not paralyzed?!

She was shocked at her place and got frozen at her place and brake down on the floor silently...

PSH POV: - 

He lied to me... He is not paralyzed... He said am his friend why he lied?! And min Hyuk Oppa o.O he know that?! What is going in?! 

Inside the meeting hall: -

Yong hwa: -did you tracked her number?!

Jung shin: -yes Hyung...

Yonh hwa: - she called Mrs.Jung didn't she?!

Jung shin looked at Jung Hyun and he was not sure if he should say that..

Yong hwa looked at them: -Jung shin?!!!!

Jung shin bowed his head: -she called someone else... A guy... And I recorder his voice.

Yong hwa with confusing state: -a guy?! 

Jung hyun. Spoke up: -I searched out for name by is the voice... And the ID shown.. The guy's name is Lee Min Hoo.

Yong hwa: -Lee min Hoo?! Who is that?? 

Jung Hyun: -Hyung.... Shin hye is in dangourese again they are planing to get rid of her...

Yong hwa's eyes widen: -WHAT!!!!!!

He punched the wall hard: -I knew it... It's all from Mrs.Jung's plan... Using Min Yong.. Then what?! We have to protect shin hye more than any other time....

The ordered were very cleared for all... The 4 of them have to protect shin bye 24/7.... Min Hyuk and Yong hwa came back after the meeting to the hotel room...and suddenly min Hyuk yelled.

Min Hyuk: -Hyung..... Hyung

yong didn't changed his clothes yet: -What?!

Min Hyuk: -shin hye.... She is not here she is gone?!

Yong hwa got paranoid and quickly ran outside and min Hyuk called the gang to look for her...

Yong hwa kept looking but didn't found her till he got a phone call by his guards and told him there is a girl inside the hall wanting to meet you and he is now thinking it might be Min Yong hurting shin hye or taking her as hostage and wild thoughts hunting him till he got there and went inside and since it was dark he couldn't see but he could hear the shocking voice...

The Girl: -You lied to me Yong hwa Oppa....