NOT THE END ......NOT YET

Always and Forever

The four of them get to the location and stopped the van to get themselves ready… since the ride took 6 hours so they got 7 hours left to rescue him or else-….

Jung shin: -so we have to get in fast as we can we don’t have so much time left because this damn factory is big I mean “BIG BIG” huge one and we won’t find hyung that easy so we have to go individually and through this headphones in our ear we will know what is ahead of us… there is dangers location in there no panic no scared please… and one more thing… carry your weapon with you always never know when will we need them.

Shin hye was new to all of this: -but I don’t have any experience to any guns L i….

Jung shin took out a gun and handed her, her hand were shaking though but she took it.

Jung shin got near her face and whispered something that the other two didn’t hear.

Shin hye nodded to him: -arraso understood…

Min hoo: -is everything alright?!

Jung shin: -no now let’s get ourselves ready we have an hour to pack all up and get inside.

They were ready to get inside… jung hyun warned them about inside the factory and possibility of what might happen!!!

The 4 of them went in and split to individuals and started searching for Yong hwa….in the other side Shin hye was going to get lost like that so she started talking to jung hyun to find a way!

Shin hye: -where should I go jung hyun I think am lost now!!!

Jung hyun: -you are on the right path don’t worry, go right and there is long hallway, go straight there is little turn on the left did you find it?!

Shin hye: -yeah yeah I will go to the left now….

She was about to go when he stopped her: -wait there….someone coming towards you!!

She stopped there and took the weapon out and remembered Jung shin’s words slowly….

remember shin hye point the weapon toward the leg or arm, the weapon will shoot only when you aim it at the right way.otherwise wont work

Jung shin: -shoot shin hye….shoot!!!come on….

Suddenly a flashback came back to her sight: -

She clapped her hands for him: -wow Yong hwa how could you do that?!

He proudly put the paintball gun down and looked at her: -natural skills baby!!

She frown at him then raise her eyes brow at him:-Yongie?!

He only smirked, she wanted to leave that place but grab of the wrist stopped her then a hug from behind shocked her: -stay still!!

Shin hye: -yah am not in the mood seriously I will just-….

He moved his knee to her knee and his breathe on her neck was ticklish: -focus now!!!

Then he raise her hand holding the gun: -Yong-….

Yong hwa: -Shhhhh….now aim the target!!!

SHOOT”                                                                

END OF THE FLASHBACK

She closed her eyes and shoot, when she opened her eyes the target was hitting by her then she went there handcuffing him then left the place looking for Yong hwa till….

She ran to the second part of the building and just crashed down in her place….

Jung hyun: -shin hye what is going on?! Who is that laying in there?! Are the folks alright?!

She didn’t answered and just kneel down to the body that been shoot couple of times and now hardly breathing, she hold his head and put it in her lap caressing it with tears stuck in her eyes and ready to come down….

Shin hye: -you are alright….i know that for sure! You won’t leave me again right?! We will live long life together and make 4-5 of those creatures you talked about, then we travel around the world….we will have our own apartment and I will continue my dream….with you, you promised me all of that so you have no rights to leave now get it?!

He smiled while his body was shaking because of the blood lose and whispered: -chommal mianhe princes…. I….didn’t ….ke….ept…my promise! I just wan….t….to… to say tha….t I ju…st lov….love you so….mu….

Suddenly his voice disappeared and became dead silent…. Jung hyun who heard it all dropped everything and became silent, Min Young started crying covering …. Sad and worried for her sister….Min hyuk sat on the floor holding his head shaking it unbelievable of what just happened!!!

Shin hye!!! No one could describe her condition…. She didn’t cried instead she looked at him wiping the blood off his shirt and his face…. The others came standing behind her shocked….what happened?! How happened?! No one knew….!! It just did….

Mrs. Jung ran away after shooting him…. YONG HWA! But not that far when the caps got her in handcuffs and put her in the police car…. She was afraid of being in jail but her feelings didn’t last long because 5 minutes after that…. A car crashed into their car and didn’t damage the police officers…. But only to put the end to Jung Bo Won’s life…. She died with no single regret in her heart for what she did…. Died guiltily!!

3 days later….

All were sitting down….feeling blank, absolutely nothing, his absent made huge gap between the gang specially with shin hye….she didn’t cried or said anything since then….not even when Min hoo reported them about Bo won’s death they didn’t even share fake smile….they were just too tired!!

Suddenly waking everyone up….a ring from shin hye’s phone rose up! Although she didn’t want to pick up but at the last tune she did…. It was blocked number….

Shin hye: -yeah?

hello there

Her eyes shoot opened and her heart started racing: -YOU?!!!

All looked at her with curiosity while she looked at them with fair and shocked face….