Painful memory....Meeting his "Girl"

Always and Forever

Second Day in Tokyo: -

Shin hye and Yong hwa went to meeting part 2 and this time they need thier approval to agree on the deal... 

Both of them enter the entrance hall to present a second part of their offer...after 2 and half hours of meeting they went out and the client told them to wait till tomorrow to know if they going to say yes or No...

While walking alone without min Hyuk they have a little chit chat together...

Yong hwa: -I think we did a pretty good job don't you think?! 

Shin hye smiled and nodded to him whil holding his waist and his left hand on her shoulder and kept on walking...

Yong hwa: -if they agreed.... I will treat you and min Hyuk to a big meal :D 

shin hye chuckled at his words it was really cute but she remain silent...

Yong hwa: -can I ask something?! "With a seriouse tune"

She looked at his face with question mark all over her face waiting for his question.....

Yong hwa: -let's sit down in that café near by and talk shall we..?!

She nodded and went there and she say him down while she sat infront of him...the waiter came and ask for thier request...

Shin hye: -Americano coffee

Yong hwa: -Americano Coffee

they both talked together and waiters smiled to them.... She thought they are couple ":D who wouldn't think that now"....

Since thier sits were outside the café shin hye start staring at the walking by people...

The silent became awkward now because now they are sitting waiting for thier order to come....and suddenly Yong hwa questioned shin hye a very big and shocking question...

Yong hwa: -do you love him?! 

Shin hye shockingly turn around to look at his face with wide eyes.... And she is now speachles...

Shin hye: -you mean min Hyuk?! 

Yong hwa: -Yes...

Shin hye smiled but didn't match her face...

Shin hye: - I like him... But Love,... Is a big word I don't know... Why asking that sir?! 

Yong hwa smiled simply: -just like that... Have you being in love?! 

Shin hye suddenly got flashback from her past with Yong hwa "the guy infront of him" and suddenly tears start flowing all over her face and she wasn't able to catch all her tears and wipe them....

Yong hwa got worried and held her hand with left hand....to calm her down...

Yong hwa: -are you ok?! Why you are crying?!

Shin hye shake her head: -nothing... I just remembered something's.... "She faced him and looked at his eyes which made him tenss" I was Inlove.... Beautiful love... That I thought it will last forever... But this ever lasting love... Was shorten age...separate us.

Yong hwa fighted his tears that was stuck in his eyes as long as he could and tighten his grip on her hand and made her look up again after facing down the ground.....

Shin hye: -he is dead director Jung... He sacrificed his life to save me... Car accident.

Yong hwa with teary eyes which was now noticeable by shin hye...

Yong hwa: -you still love him?! 

Shin hye: -yes...a lot...thought he is not here with me but I always feel his protection with me...

Yong hwa smiled sadly: -he and min Hyuk are lucky To have you in thier life... You are really like gold... One of the kind.

shin hye suddenly got shocked of his words and suddenly got a flashback...

flashback from 2010: -

Shin hye and Yong hwa were walking hand by hand in the park looking at the kids playing.,.,

Yong hwa whispered at her ear: -someday we will have 3-4 of those creatures :D

she got shy apon hearing that and hit his arm slightly: -I want only 2 :P "sting her tounge out"

and she start running from him while he tried to catch her and he did with back hug....

And again with whisper he said: -I only want biggest family with you baby...

she turn around linked her arm around his neck and smiled: -are we realy going to have big family one day?! 

He smiled and held her face with both hand and kissed her forehead and linked thier forehead together....

Yong hwa: -ofcourse because I love you so much....

shin hye: -why?! 

Yong hwa: -because...you are really like gold and one of the kind... And am very happy to have you in my life"

End of the flashback

Shin hye looked at his face but ending up getting silent and just looked down...

____________________________________

Shin hye and Yong hwa were walking in the hotel lobby when her eyes meet her best friend and a wide smile cribt on her face....

Shin hye: -O....Oppa!!!! Jung Hyun Oppa?!

he smiled at her and sneak peak at Yong hwa and he nodded to him to come closer...

He came closer: -shin hye... What are you doing here?! 

Shin Hye: -I have business meeting with my boss...by the way this is my boss... Director Jung Soo Hyun... 

He smiled at him: -am lee Jung Hyun... Shin hye's best friend... I guess.

Jung shin appear: -shin Hyessi?! 

Shin hye bowed: -hello Jung shinssi.....

Jung Hyun: -he is my cousin....

And suddenly min Hyuk appear too and complete the gang and they all start talking and suddenly Yong hwa saw something and cleared his throat and min Hyuk look up and turn around...and they saw the evil comes...

Yong hwa faked smile: -Min Yong?!! 

Shin hye along with the boys looked up too

Min Yong was excited to see him and shouted at his name but slow down apon seeing the girl beside him.

Min Yong: -Soo Hyun opp....Oppa!!!

Yong had a hidden smirk and talked with her when she arrive at thier spot...

Yong hwa: -min Yong.... Meet shin hye my best friend :) and also my assistant... And her boy friend min Hyuk...also her two best friends...

She barely shake hands with shin hye and others from her shock...shin hye also was surprised hearing him saying "BEST FRIENDS"

Shin Hye's POV: - BEST FRIENDS?!!!!!!

The two girls had no clue what was he saying. But the boys did...Yong hwa had plan