Entry of the Unknown..,,.more mistrey to come

Always and Forever

Shin hye came in the morning thinking about Soo Hyun's offer and her conversation with min Hyuk last night....

Flashback: -

Shin hye: -Oppa I have to talk to you...

Min Hyuk was watching TV: -go ahead shin...

Shin hye: -I have to go a business trip with my boss... There is no one else.

Min Hyuk looked at her with curiouse look...

Min Hyuk: -You may go.... 

Shin hye was surprised with his answer without any question he agreed how?! 

Min Hyuk: -I will come too,,, it will be good trip for us too....

Shin hye: -are you sure?! What about your work?! 

Min Hyuk: -yes I am.... I won't leave you alone with your boss for sure..

she nodded and went to sleep..,but still shocked with his answer no argueing for the first time ever...

_____________________________________

Unknown called min Hyuk before shin hye could talk to him: -You have to go....

Min Hyuk: -where?! 

Unknown: -trip to japan with shin hye...

Min Hyuk: -aren't you going to be there?! 

Unknown: -yes I will...but I need to talk to you nesseccery.... You will meet with two new people there... Just say yes to her request.

Min Hyuk: -yes...Hyung.

Unknown: -let's meet there then...bye.

Min Hyuk: -good bye..,,

Min Hyuk smirked: -Plan is on....

Unknown: -The game just begin.

______________________________________

Soo Hyun said good bye to his family specially his mom and head it to airport with his driver and waited for shin hye and Her boyfriend to come and he got a flashback from earlier a day ago...

Flashback in the office: -

Soo Hyun was sitting down opposite of shin hye....

Soo Hyun: -so have you decided?! 

Shin hye smiled and nodded: -I will come.

Soo Hyun smiled at her relieve: -great.

Shin hye: -But...."she was histate to say this next" my boyfriend will come too... Am sorry.

Soo Hyun smiled and slightly laughed: -he might not be comfortable of another guy be with you that's all :) 

Shin hye bowed down her head and nodded..

Soo Hyun: -ok sure... We will do our work and have fun in free time :) you may go now.

Shin hye smiled to herself and she was so happy that for once her conversation is going smooth with both min Hyuk and Soo Hyun without yelling and arguing.

______________________________________

Shin hye on the way meeting up with Soo Hyun with Min Hyuk...

Shin hye: -don't get shock when you see him ok as I said he looks exactly like....You know who.

Min Hyuk: -he can't be that look like?! Can he?!

Shin hye: -trust me,,,, he does.

They both went on till they reach the place where Soo Hyun was sitting...and the moment thier eyes met min Hyuk shocking face appear 

Soo Hyun: -hello....

Min Hyuk looked at shin hye and his heartbeat got fast and barely could smile: -hello...Dieroctor Jung right?!

Soo Hyun smiled: - yes Jung Seo Hyun...you?!

Min Hyuk: - Min Hyuk....Kang Min Hyuk.,.

they shake hand ofcourse with left hand since Soo Hyun's righty was disabled..,,

the three of them waited for thier plane and sometimes Min Hyuk was looking at Soo Hyun and shaking his head....

The plane took off and went to japan...: To A life time trip..., not because the place was dreamland or so what... The purpose was matter...

They were in a 5 star hotel at Tokyo and since it was Tuesday they had one day off before the meeting....They took a wide big sweet at hotel to help Soo Hyun and not leave him alone so they stayed at the same place...

______________________________________

Uknown called Min Hyuk: -Come at 1:30 A.M we don't want anyone to bust us specially shin hye....

Min Hyuk: -come where?! 

Unknown: -I will send you the address it's inside the hotel....

Min Hyuk: -Ok Hyung.... Let's meet there.. Bye

Unknown: -good bye Min Hyuk take care...

Min Hyuk grab the phone in his hand and looked confused: -I wonder what will be our next step?!

_____________________________________

Min Hyuk went to an empty hall with beautiful view of outside  and stand behind him while the unknown guy was standing facing his back to min Hyuk....And both his hands were in his black modern suit....

Unknown: -welcome Min Hyuk...

Min Hyuk: -Hello Hyung...long time no see...

He turn around and smirked: -I know tell me about.... 4 long years we didn't met.

____________________________________

Another update people :) thanks for your support as always plz keep reading be sure it will get interesting I promise :) keep sharing your thoughts specially my silent readers :-*