I wanna be with you

Always and Forever

            I wanna be with you 

Yong hwa shake hand with guests and thanked them for coming....
Min Hyuk: -well then, we will be going Hyung, Happy birthday again.
Yong hwa: -thanks min Hyuk :) ah by the way you have late shift tomorrow at hospital?! Right?! 
Min hyuk: - yah it's late shift, at night, why?
Yong hwa came near and whispered:- if you don't mind, i want to borrow Shinhye for little bit.
Shin hye: - yah who said you can borrow me?! 
Yong hwa looked at her with smirk: - you stay out of this please :D 
Min Hyuk laughed: -I don't mind hyung, she is all yours :) My shift is at 9 till 3 A.M, so she is all yours.
Yong hwa:- Thanks, i will be seeing you tomorrow :) You too princess. 
Shin hye:- you will see me at work for sure.
Yong hwa:- oh ok, then see you at work then, go now I don't want you to be late tomorrow, or i will give you punishment :P 
Shin hye smiled and bowed:- yes boss
____________________________________
At 10 P.M that night:-
Shin hye's Phone ring, she stared at the screen and a a teenage smile crept to her lips, her long forever love YongHwa, she waited for a second then picked up.
Shin hye:- what is it?! Didn't you said sleep early, why you called?! 
Yong hwa:- I Love You.
Her heartbeats got fast:-is that why you called?! 
Yong hwa:-if time goes back, i would have chosen you again & Again.
Shinhye:-Yah what is with this romantic words?! Its your birthday i should say those words to you.
YongHwa:-i know, but i wanted to say it to you.
Shinhye:- hmmmm i wish you are here now, with me.
YongHwa:- well.......
Shin hye got confused:-well what?!!!
YongHwa:- your wish granted.
Shinhye:- what do you mean?! 
"She suddely heard a knock on her door" Wait a minute Min hyuk on the door i will open it "She open it and her eyes got widen"
YongHwa:-i don't think its min hyuk.
Shinhye:-you... What are you doing here?! 
Yong hwa:-i missed you.
Shinhye:-but 2 hours ago we were together.
YongHwa went inside her room:- yah but I missed you, why?! Something wrong?! You don't want me here?! 
Shinhye:-no no no i-.......
He pulled her to his embrace made her face him:-Even if you don't want me here, I still will stay.
He Hugged her, so tight, Putting his arm around her neck, She wrapped her arm around his waist.
YongHwa:-Even when am with you i will still miss you, something must be wrong with me don't you think?! 
Shin hye didn't responded just nodded and stood still.
He sat on her bed laying down putting his arm behind his head, signed to her to sit next to him, She came and sat next to him laying next to him cuddling him, buring her facw in his chest
Shinhye:-Sing to me Please.
YongHwa:-Your words are orderes :)
He cover her and himself with thick blanket, and started caressing her hair,  
Then her face and started to sing.
After singing he started to stare at her face, her beautiful face.
YongHwa:- only you, only your face can give me strength, please stay strong for me, don't ever let me go, you are all my life and world and i just love you so much, that am thinking that word "Love" is not enough to describe my feeling for you.
He kissed her on forehead and lay more next to her, he didn't mind to do that all night, heck if he want, he will do that for the rest of his life.
____________________________________
Tomorrow at Office:-
Shinhye just arrived a bit late, right away got a call from director Jung.
Shinhye went to his room bowing her head, he was with an employee.
YongHwa:- you are late shinhyeessi why?! 
Shin hye bow her head down pout:- Am really sorry director Jung it won't happen again,Please forgive me.
YongHwa:-I won't, "Her eyes got widen" you will stay late to work, Seok Hyunssi please give her all the extra works tonight.
Seok Hyun:-Yes boss.
YongHwa:- you are dismissed Miss.Park.
She pouted angrily, making funny and angry expression , Yonghwa barely held his laughter :D she was so funny when she is trying to be angry.
Shinhye:-Yes director Jung, i will be leaving then. 
__________________________________