Mission Impossible

Always and Forever

Yong hwa gathered the group except for shin hye and wanted to talk with them because the operation of ending Mrs. Bo un was going to end soon.

Yong hwa: -I know it’s a risky plan and might not pull it off but…. This is our last chance.

Jung shin: -what if it didn’t work out?!

Jung hyun: -it’s big risk for Min Hyuk specially.

Yong hwa: -it has to work are you in Min Hyuk?!

He nodded: -always and forever bro.

Min Yong: -why shin hye can’t know this?!

Yong hwa: -she is an emotional person if she knew she wouldn’t agree.

Min hoo: -whatever it takes we are one team… she have to pay for everything.

Yong hwa: -so are we agree?!

All together: -yes.

Yong hwa: -I hope shin hye forgive me for this because I don’t want to hurt her, but that’s the only chance.

Jung hyun: -she will bro…she will.

Shin hye was feeling weird because Yong hwa was not the same these days and had no idea what was he thinking.

At the company: -

Shin hye: -I don’t know what is he thinking now what do you think?!

Min Yong knew what was all this about but forced to be silent: -am sure it’s nothing.

Shin hye: -Unni am %100 sure that something wrong, I mean he doesn’t talk that much or eat or barely smiles he is always busy with his laptop and making phone calls.

Min Yong: -so it’s like that?!

Shin hye: -am worried that he will do something extremely dangers and scares hell out of me again.

Min Yong: -he will be fine calm down.

Shin hye: -he is not doing anything stupid is he?! Please tell me the truth.

She patted her hand: -he will be fine.

Shin hye: -you are not hiding anything from me right?! Sis please!!!

She smiled awkwardly: -no of course not.

Yong hwa was at office doing his work when Min Yong comes in without knock.

Yong hwa: -knock for god sake… what if I was doing something private?!

Min Yong: -Oppa you are not doing right.

Yong hwa: -what do you mean?!

Min Yong: -shin hye is scared… you are ignoring her and she suspect us.

Yong hwa closed the laptop: -I was so busy with all these planning… you know we have to do this in this week.

Min Yong: -may god help us…this is really dangers.

Yong hwa: -it’s been years and finely it is about time.

Yong hwa to Min Hyuk: -everything is set…. you ready?!

Min hyuk: -am ready.

__________________________________________________________

i know i know...... long time no update and the came back whith this.... am realy truly from the bottom of my heart SORRY!!!!

let me gather my thoughts i got a lot in a store so please wait :-* 

love everyone of you :) take care