HE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always and Forever

All she can do was yelling and people in there start calling ambulance and it came and they transformer yong hwa to hospital straight to ER and shin hye was still in a verge of shoc and her hand was red in blood and all she can do is looking at her hand covered in YONG HWA's blood...

she sat there for hours refusing to clean and wash her hand niether changing her clothes till doctor came out from surgery and she run to him to know if yong hwa doing well or not and she didn't know that disaster is on the way for them...

Dr.kang: -  are you in charge of the patince inside?!!

shin hye was trumbling and didn't find word to say till she finelly spoke up: - my fiance..... he is my fiance.

Dr.kang: - look Mr.Jung yong hwa's surgery went well but...

shin hye's smile fade after hearing word "BUT" : - but what doctor?!!

Dr.Kang: -  he is in a very emmbersing situation now either he will not gonna wake up or he will wake up with have his body paralyzed.............

Shin hye crashed down in her place and the doctor kept saying " am sorry " " we really did our best" but nothing from those words could calm her down and sat on the floor crying for more....

it's been 2 weeks yong hwa is in the coma and doctors trying hard to understand shin hye that he won't wake up it's been 2 weeks he won't wake there is no sign and his brain was not receiving anyblood niether his heart beat get better it actually get worse so the doctors gave yong hwa 48 hours to wake up or they will cut the supporting system and he will die officely....

The 48 hours was going so fast for shin hye and she wasn't going to give up she just kept fighting and doctors were not listenign the 48 hours go the supporting system was going to cut they need it for another sick people they were not ready to give that to a patience that won't survive so they decided at 12:00 P.M Monday they cut the supporting system and the time came...

It was 11:55 means 5 minutes and nurses doctors all get ready to announce time of death which shocked shin hye they will going to announce YONG HWA's death...... yong hwa means her LIFE...... means he will die?!! her life will finish too?!!

it was 12:00 P.M and they were ready to call it off when shin hye suddenly broke down and sat on the floor crying her heart out with sound that cut and hurt everyone's heart ....

They took shin hye out ... out to the garden and didn't let shin hye to say good bye to the dead yong hwa....

shin hye went to street and just walked like that with nothing in her head till a car was almost runing over her someone grabbed her and saved her... when shin hye turn around looked shocked........

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello...........

you must forget the plot of story?!! good cause am going to make slight of change in it the main plot will be there promise....

will update this story from now on stay tune for it :)