New Job and meeting up with Director Jung.....Is he for real?!! or it is just a dream?!

Always and Forever

Shin hye spend all her night thinking about the guy she saw in the restaurant and she thought that might be imagining but he looked so real so much that she couldn’t ignore that and she thought she was going to get crazy she has to know who was that?! And why does he look like him that much?!!

Shin hye: -Oppa…. :) hi thank you for coming over.

Min hyuk: -sure dear J but what happened?! Why you called and said its emergency?! Everything seems to be fine!

Shin hye smiled: -I quit my work Oppa….

Min hyuk: -you quit your work?!! “With question expression “and you smiling because of…..?!!

Shin hye: -they finely agreed to my CV in Jung Empire Company….

His face got paled -Jung Empire?! And your job is…..?!

Shin hye smiled proudly: -the director’s assistant…

Min hyuk was worried and he barely could utter a word: -good… am happy for you shin J

Shin hye: -thank you Oppa J “then she hugged him although he turn back to the hug but he was still worried”

Employ: -sir we got you a new assistant… I hope she is good as her CV says…

Director Jung: -she better or I will fire her at her first day I swear.

Employ: -let’s hope for the best sir…..so I will be going now.

He bowed to him and left the place while he was looking at that CV….

Director Jung: - PARK SHIN HYE…. That should be interesting now let’s see.

Shin hye went inside for the interview and saw the boss is trying to get something from the floor but he can’t he is leaning a lot almost falling but she ran to him and gave the object which was a file to him and get shocked from her place and froze right on her track seeing his face…..

Director Jung: -thank you for your help…. Shin hyessi right sit down please?!

Shin hye was looking at his face and that’s all with shock.

Director Jung got confused: -excuse me Miss.Park…. you are Park shin hye right?!

Shin hye woke up from her day dreaming and just nodded to him…

Director Jung: -I see you have specialized in management and accounting… its good I can agree on you in one condition.

Shin hye again got silent and get enough by looking at his face.

Director Jung: -my condition is… you talk even one word to know that you are not deaf... you ok with that?!

Shin hye opened : -yes Director….Jung.

He smiled his shine smile and showed his toothy green smile and appreciated for her to talk…

Director Jung: -good… since you are talking please take those file right now and start your work now… and organize my schedule quickly.

She was still looking at him with surprise and sad and confused look…

Director Jung got upset: -I said go get to work and don’t make me change my mind ha go get to your work…….NOW.

She woke from her day dreaming and nodded to him and left to her work place.

Director Jung: -she is weird….i don’t have any idea why I hired her… OMG.

Shin hye was working but she left her mind inside her boss’s office…. She was out of her mind seeing his face she was breathless hearing his voice and she was dead seeing his smile…. He was just looked like…..

Director Jung called her to his office: -I will be going out with my fiancé so cancel my all schedule for the next 2 hours is that clear…?!

She nodded to him but he was not satisfied: -I said is that clear?!

Shin hye barely could talk: -yes sir.

Director Jung: -you can go now.

She went out…. With blank mind…. And full hearted with sadness…she did her job and after 10 min or less a beautiful girl came inside and went to his office and all she can do was staring… then the door opened and here he was putting his arm around her shoulder and walk.. Seems like something is wrong with him but she bowed down her head and didn’t looked that much.    

She came back home with nothing in her head and she felt her heart is sinking on the boat sailed by the director Jung the moment she saw him and the moment she heard his voice was like a beautiful tune into her ear and his eyes were killer and they were stabbing her heart so harsh that she wished she donate her heart before she meet him again… and his smile that felt like sunshine was out in her life again and that her life was full of colors and music and magic all over again… if anyone saw her they would have said that she has fall in love for the first time but it was nothing like that… he was just…. Magic…. Or he is angel… he was so special to her cause….he looked like….

Shin hye: -Yong Hwa Oppa….

Min Hyuk out of nowhere: -what did you said?!

Shin hye looked at him with shocking face and shake her head: -nothing Oppa.

Min Hyuk: -yes… you said his name… what now?! You dreamt of him or what?!

Shin hye’s tears started coming down: -it was not dream… It was reality…

He surprisingly didn’t said anything… he just left the place and shin hye alone.