Ending? .... YuPp

Always and Forever

7 years later….

Shin hye was tucking her daughter happily in the bed and trying to put her in sleep….

Jae won: -Omma….i don’t want to sleep.

Shin hye: -come on my girl….you are a bit sick you have to get rest.

She wanted to fight back but then her eyes were glowing looking at the person behind her….

Jae won: -you came….finally.

She turns around with sincere smile and hugged him: -welcome….what took you so long?!!

He pulled off: -am sorry….there was so many patients in the hospital, I barely could squeeze in to come….”then he went to Jae won” hello sweetie J

Jae won: -hi….you came late L

MIN HYUK: -sorry little princes….i was busy!

Shin hye: -you should go and wash up….dinner will be ready soon.

He nodded and went to bathroom….then shin hye heard a door bill ring and she went to open it and smiled to them….

Shin hye: -hey there….

Min Yong came and hugged her sister: -hello sister J

Then they let go, shin hye felt happy seeing her sister married and pregnant from whom she loved…. Lee Min hoo!

Shin hye: -come in….

They came in and sat inside the living room then joined by Min hyuk….

Min hoo: -so how is everything?!

Min hyuk sigh in happiness: -as you can see….am really happy!

He chuckled: -well….good….am glad!

Then the door bill ring again, shin hye was busy cooking dinner: -min hyuk can you open up?!

Min hyuk stood up and smiled at her: -for sure….i got it!

He went there and opens up: -hello guys!

Jung hyun hi5 him: -hey bro.

Jung shin hugged him: -hello Hyukki….

They came inside ….hyunni with his wife “Newlywed”….Jung shin with his Fiancé….

Min hyuk shouted: -the guys are here….

Min yong: -what is up?! Why you so grumpy?!

Shin hye: -because of him….

The door has been knocked and she went there and opens the door: -hey there….

He looked at her with confused face: -you….don’t look ok!! What is up?!

Shin hye pouted: -you late….as usual!!!!

He stepped inside and holds her into his embrace: -am sorry….

She let go of the hug and looked at his brownie chocolate eyes: -arraso…. Forget it go now and wash up, everyone is here already!

He looked at his watch and smiled awkwardly: -oops… am late! I will go to wash up then!

He gave her a pick on her cheek and goes to their bedroom….to get ready!

Shin hye went to the guest and smiled: -welcome to you all….am so happy you all are here….

They smiled and Min Yong said jokingly: -where is your gentleman sis?!

Shin hye: -he just came…. He is getting ready now!

And I am ready he came and back hugged her and grinning to the attenders….

All smiled at the scene…. He never changed, and never will!!!

Mommy. Daddy the voice came behind from a 6 years old little kid running to them….

He picked her by one hand hold his wife’s waist by the other hand: -hello my little princes J

He kissed her cheek then put her down to go to her uncles and play with them….

Shin hye started whispering at his ear: - YONG HWA I want to tell you something….

He looked at her, she was bit paled: -what is it?! You look sick!!!

She took his free hand and landed to her belly: -what do you think?!

Everyone were staring at them surprisingly and happily….waiting for him to figure out!

Yong hwa looked at her more worriedly: -I think you are sick….and you need a checkup!!!

Jae won slapped her forehead hard: -ah Appa….why can’t you get it?!

He looked at the crowd….they were smiling smirking at him….

Jung hyun: -dude!!!

He looked at shin hye once again noticing her teary eyes: -seriously?!

She nodded happily…. He was speechless then chuckled to his silliness….

Yong hwa: -am gonna be a daddy again?!! Really?!

She nodded with happy tears coming down: -yes….yes you are!

He picked her up and spins her couple of times then put her down: -am speechless….

She caressed his cheek: -then don’t say anything, ok?!!!

He hugged her tight caressing her back….while she tighten her grip on his neck….

Yong hwa: -I love you….i love you so much shin hye!

Shin hye: -me more…. A lot more Yongi!

They let go of the hug and tears were rolling down from their eyes….

Yong hwa: -will you love me forever shin hye?!

Shin hye: -will you love me forever Yong hwa?!

Both together: -Always and forever….!

Jae won came running toward them: -what about me?!Will you love me forever?!

The attenders smiled at her cuteness, Yong hwa picked her and with shin hye together again they said: -Always and Forever Sweetie!

The others stood up and gave the couple a group hug….it was life they want….more than they want!

Then yong hwa whispered too: -happy 7th anniversary honey <3

Shin hye: -it’s been 7 years already?!

Yong hwa: -yeah….sure times fly fast with you!

He kissed her quick…. Then whispered again: -there is a surprise for you….check on later!

She chuckled and nodded to him….

Surprise was:

Room decorates with flowers…. Everywhere…. Lighting up candles with beautiful smell of flowers everywhere….

She looked at them and a smile crept to her face then a warm masculine body hugged her from behind….

Yong hwa: -how is it?!

Shin hye: -not bad….”she giggled”

Yong hwa kissed her soft hear: -I love hearing your giggle….it means you are actually really happy!

Shin hye giggled more: -you know me more than I know myself…. Don’t you?!

He turns her to his side and touched her face: -from earth to universe…. From universe to the galaxy…. To all gods’ creations I will love you….

Shin hye: - I can’t bit that you know?!

He grinned: -yah….am awesome am I?!

He leaned forward and kissed her with all love and more he got and she kissed him back with same love for him….

Then she let go: -always and forever Yong hwa?!

He carried her in a bride style: -always and forever shin hye!!!

Then the night goes on….

“You can imagine the rest by yourself kekekeke”

The end