Mr Nice

Project Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone turned silent when Kris entered the classroom glowering. His eyes were glaring at nothing in particular and his lips pressed into a thin line as he slammed his bag onto his desk. Crossing his arms, he might just burn a hole through the desk if he remains staring at it. Chen shoved Luhan and signaled for the baby face to switch on his aegyo. Reluctantly, he slipped into the seat beside Kris and grinned. “Waddup?”
“ off.” His curt reply shocked Luhan and he immediately jumped out of the seat to hit Chen for getting him into this. Seeing his buddies chase each other around like two grown up kids, Kris felt a little bad for his poor choice of language towards his friend. But he was infuriated. He had known HyunA nearly all his life and then this Myungsoo person butts in to claim whatever free time HyunA has. Just because he offered to help HyunA get her crush doesn’t mean he has to sacrifice his friendship! ‘I’ve to start watching Kim Myungsoo closely. Nobody deprives me of my friend. Not even her crush!’

By the time lunchtime came about, Kris was very nearly losing his self control as he barged through the corridors and marched straight for the cafeteria. His eyes scanned the place and his jaw tightened when he spotted the couple in a corner – HyunA was carefully blowing on the soup before feeding it to Myungsoo who slurped up every drop. Kris felt a hand on his shoulder steering him to their usual table and he followed their lead, unable to process any other information. “Kris?” he merely looked up when Xiu Min called out to him. “What happened? You were rushing here and suddenly you just go all quiet…” Kris shook his head in reply, not wanting to burst out in vulgarities again. ‘HyunA finally found someone she really likes so what am I doing really? She’s only feeding him since he injured his hand for her sake. Why the hell would I be jealous just because she’s feeding him?!’

“Don’t turn to look now, but Kris just walked in, looking extremely pissed.” Myungsoo commented as he watched HyunA carefully place some vegetables on top of the rice she had spooned.
“What?!” she broke her concentration immediately and Myungsoo had to grip onto her arm to bring her back to reality.
“I said don’t look. Our plan is succeeding.” He opened his mouth and she obediently fed him.
“You mean the jealousy plan?”
“Looks like you’re not too slow after all. Yes, what else but the jealousy plan. He caught you feeding me.”

Rule number three was straightforward yet difficult at the same time, but HyunA knew it had to be effective somehow. Otherwise how did the phrase ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder’ come about? Not to mention Myungsoo injuring his hand was the perfect excuse for her to vanish temporarily from Kris’ sight. Tightening her grip on her bag, she pulled a smile at Myungsoo as though she couldn’t be anywhere else holding a more interesting conversation than this. “So… where are we going?”
“You’ll know when we get there. Just take the opportunity to learn something fun okay?” Although he sounded like his motive was simple, that couldn’t be just it.

He never seemed like the active type of person to her. Or maybe she was just too busy over Kris to notice that her only other friend belong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter