His Secret

Project Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Isn’t that your friend?” Luhan pointed towards the center of the crowd that immobilized the corridor. Of course, Kris spotted her easily the moment she entered school with his height advantage. And boy was he pleased with the effect that guaranteed it a successful makeover.
“Wow, I never knew HyunA was this hot!” Xiu Min piped in like an excited kid and Kris wanted so much to wipe that lustful look off his friend’s face.
“She looks rather uneasy though.” Kris had to agree with Tao on that one. Although he wanted her to attract attention, it wasn’t his intention to create this much of a buzz. Knowing her, she must be freaking out and confused as hell about what she should do. This was why he never wanted to involve her with his circle of friends. They basically reigned over the entire female population in school and he preferred her out of the limelight and out of harm’s way. Who knows what jealous girls might possibly do to her? But desperate times call for desperate measures, and for her to attract the guy named Kim Myungsoo, a dash of extreme tactics are necessary.

Feeling uncomfortable with all the eyes on her as she ate, HyunA began to grow conscious about how she looked when she sat and when she ate. She straightened her back and crossed her legs before taking a tiny little bite out of the sandwich. ‘Am I an animal in a zoo or an item on display?’ her eyes shifted uneasily from person to person. Her head snapped up immediately when someone blocked her view and casted a shadow over her with his height. All ready to smile for Kris, her smile froze before disappearing. “Oh, it’s you…”
“Ouch, are you that disappointed to see me?” Myungsoo pretended to bend over, clutching onto his chest.
“Cut it out!” HyunA kicked him under the table and he immediately raised both hands to surrender.
“C’mon, Kris is supposed to believe that we’re seeing each other. This is our start, you know? The first time I find you attractive and try to make a move on you?” Myungsoo leaned closer and whispered so others couldn’t hear them.
“And why do we have to do this?” she copied his actions.
“Are you dumb or dumb? Of course it’s to get him jealous! Nothing beats a jealous man!”

“Yah, Kris! HyunA seems pretty tight with that guy over there!” even without Xiu Min pointing it out, Kris already noticed that Myungsoo had sat down at HyunA’s table. Not a good move to be hitting on Miss Popular in front of all her fanboys, but he had accomplished his mission nonetheless. Smirking, he turned his attention back on the cheerleader he had been dating for two weeks. “It was nice knowing you, babe. But your two weeks is up.”
The smile on her face collapsed immediately as tears welled up in her eyes. She thought she would be able to capture his heart within these two weeks, but apparently she has failed. Sulking, she stamped her feet before strutting away from the boys.
“There won’t be enough girls if you keep changing them out every two weeks.” Kris merely shrugged off his friends’ concern.

Although he keeps each girl for two weeks, he makes sure to never progress further than innocent skinship. Hugs and kisses are welcomed, but no one is allowed onto his bed. That spot beside him has been reserved for his future special someone, and unless he is convinced that one of those girls is the one, he would never risk his future. In his books, it is perfectly fine to mingle and enjoy himself since he is Mr Popular, but sleeping around is an entirely different story and he would never stoop to that level. If only some of these girls knew how to treasure their body for their perfect one…

“It’s really uncomfortable to have all these eyes following me.” HyunA whispered as she pulled her bag closer to herself, thankful that the day is finally over. Although it was interesting at first to be attracting attention everywhere she went, it soon became inco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter