Plan B

Project Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyunA felt the ache in her head finally subsiding enough as she struggled to pull her eyes open, expecting her lace curtains and soft toys that decorated her bed. Instead, she found six foreign faces staring at her and blinking a few times to make sure that she wasn’t dreaming, she became conscious of how she had been tied to a chair and how the place seemed like an abandoned garage. ‘Dafug?! Wasn’t I walking home with Lay? What on earth happened?!’ her eyes darted around anxiously for any sign of her friend but he was nowhere to be seen. ‘Had they killed him already?!’
“You’re pretty cute.” The one with girly features spoke up, and now that she had a good look at him, he reminded her of the ulzzang Nana had been obsessed with. ‘His name was… Sehun?’
“Uhm… so why did you take me here, Sehun-ssi?” she decided to give it a shot. If they knew that she knew one of their names, maybe they would think twice before doing anything to her. The pretty boy staggered backwards in shock and the other five seems taken aback as well. ‘Ha, bingo!’ “Well, Sehun-ssi. You better not try anything now. I could report you to the police.”

“Of course you could report me. But only if you make it out of this place alive.” Sehun smirked and towered over HyunA, seemingly over the initial shock. “Do you think I’d let you go now that you’ve identified me?”
“Yah, don’t anymore. Xiumin would be upset if HyunA tells him you’ve been messing with her.” The most matured-looking one grabbed Sehun’s arm and pulled him away, but what really sparked her interest was Xiumin’s name being mentioned. ‘Did he kidnap me? But why?’ searching her memory, he had been nothing but nice towards her. He didn’t flare up either when she nicknamed him ‘bun’.
“Don’t mind them; Sehun will be fine after Suho hyung scolds him. The ropes must be uncomfortable?” the innocent, doe-eyed one approached her and she nodded her head instantly.
“Let me go, please? Or at least tell me why I’m here.”
“You mean you really don’t know?” someone popped up abruptly beside her.
“Xiumin hyung had this planned all for you!” another voice piped on her other side. Now this was getting confusing for her. Extremely confusing.

Jamming his feet on the accelerator, Kris wished that money could buy him some superpowers. A skill like teleportation or flying would be nice now, so he could reach HyunA earlier. With every ten minutes that passed, a new photo would be sent to him, HyunA looking more and more distressed. The last photo he laid eyes on, her face was stained with tears. He had resisted his urge to break the steering wheel if not for the vehicle being the only way to reach her. ‘I swear I’m going to break their face, whoever it is. And rip out their balls.’ He clenched his jaw as his phone lit up with another photo. ‘Damn it!’ he wasn’t even going to slow down to take a look at it anymore. His anger had been triggered and besides the fury, he was also unable to bear down his fear. What if they harmed her before he even gets to her?

“Take that away from me!” HyunA screeched as she kicked her legs wildly about. She could feel the tears b in her eyes as the one who introduced himself as Baekhyun continued to scare her with the image of a cockroach. Kai was busy snapping photos of her crying face and Chanyeol was beside Baekhyun, scratching his head as he wondered why she had such a huge reaction to a tiny little insect. “Okay, okay. Chill! You look like you’re g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter