Distraction Plan

Project Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had envisioned it to be quality time spent having fun, but now that things turned sour, Kris had no idea how to make their relationship better again. He had put off the dress for the longest time, but the party is around the corner now and he will have no choice but to face HyunA after successfully avoiding her for the past week. Of course, he had no idea that while he was busy being an ostrich; his buddies had taken on the role of guarding HyunA against Myungsoo.

It started with Luhan and Lay approaching her during dance practice and inviting her to be their dance mate. Despite her arguing that her moves were still unrefined, she succumbed when Luhan and Lay exchanged a sad and disappointed look at each other, with Luhan murmuring that he was really trying his best to become a better dancer but no one seems to take him seriously and Lay comforting him. She was not expecting herself to be pushed to the brink of exhaustion but after a single session with them, it was too late when she realized what she had gotten herself into because they were obviously lying when they said they were bad at dancing.

“Although representing the dance club would be the best confirmation of our talent, Kris’ love life is the priority now. Screw the open house; they better watch out for us next year!” – Luhan & Lay

“HyunA! What a coincidence. You look rather worn out today, what’s up?” Tao smirked with a helmet tucked under his arm, noting that Luhan and Lay had done their job well.
“Just dance practice.” She tried to pull a smile while making sure to put a distance between the two of them. Of course, she couldn’t tell him that she was on the way to their secret hangout where Myungsoo and the rest of the gang were hiding to practice their dance.
“You look exhausted. Let me take you home today.” He enveloped her hand in his and she immediately tried to pull away.
“It’s okay, I don’t want to trouble you!” honestly speaking, she was afraid of being on the same bike with him after the previous ride.
Tao sighed and looked at the floor dejectedly. “I knew it; nobody wants to hang out with me just because I look scary.”
It didn’t take much before her compassion kicked in again. Darned compassion.

“Let the tough kungfu panda disappear tonight. This is the sensitive romantic panda mode.” – Tao

With Xiumin on the lookout, Chen took nervous steps up and down the staircase. Although he was usually the fun maker of the group, did they really think he can pull off such a stunt? Apparently yes, as he groaned inwardly upon Xiumin’s cue that their target was here. He started running down the stairs just as H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter