Blinded

Project Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the main performers elected, there was no good reason for Luhan and Lay to keep HyunA occupied with dance practices any longer. Instead, they decided to join the enemy’s camp and followed her when she naturally headed over to Infinite’s corner in the studio. Boy were they pleased to find that their enemy was too occupied to buzz around The Royal Highness.

“Faster, faster! Keep up with the pace! Throw flirty glances!” Hoya barked the comments as he counted the beats. HyunA was completely captivated by the way Nana and Lizzy moved their body so fluidly despite being in skyscraper heels, their moves accurate and on point. ‘Is this how it’s like to be a born natural?’ She snuck a peek at Lay who seemed to be engrossed in the dance too as he grooved to the music. ‘So this is how it’s like to belong to a place. It’s something that I can’t learn with practice or force myself to fit into.’ Her eyes flitted to Myungsoo who had transformed into L as he concentrated on getting the moves right. Although he seemed awkward with a few feminine dance moves, his intense gaze was a sign that he was completely focused and engaged as he acted out the role of being seduced by the twin sisters. ‘I think I understand why L would have fangirls now. His determination is his greatest charm.’

“Supper?” Woohyun piped excitedly while the rest cleared up the table and chairs they were using.
“I think I’ll pass. I’m hitting the gym now; need to build up my strength.” Myungsoo wiped down his perspiration with a towel as he slung his bag over his shoulder.
“Whoa, don’t kill yourself. Nobody here can do those girly moves like you do.”
“Shut up,” Myungsoo snapped with an annoyed glare. “Those moves incorporated masculine strength and some femininity, okay?”
As the noisy bunch broke apart at the gate, Luhan noticed that HyunA had been exceptionally quiet throughout the day. In fact, she seemed a little sad that Myungsoo wouldn’t be joining them for supper. This would be bad. Very bad.

Kris rolled his eyes at the immature male who was flexing his muscles and trying out a variety of poses in his bedroom. “What’s so fun about this? Stop trying to be cool, Kris. You can never exude natural charisma like mine.” Tao commented as he relaxed his body and dropped onto the bed.
“Since when was sitting quietly as I mind my own business the same as posing obnoxiously?” Kris got off the windowsill and stretched. All he wanted was some peace to think things over, carefully and thoroughly, without anyone making any remarks that could sway his judgment. He didn’t want to make a wrong decision and jeopardize the friendship he had with HyunA, but the boys just wouldn’t leave him alone as they took turns to bug him every second he was available.

“I hope you know that you look terrible.” Tao’s comment had Kris nearly choke on his drink.
“What has my looks got to do with you? Either way I look better than you with your dark circles.” Kris retorted.
“Okay, okay! I wasn’t trying to pick a fight with you.” the said panda raised both hands. “I just wanted you to know that avoidance isn’t the solution and maybe you should just talk to HyunA about your feelings for her.”
“What feelings?” Kris knotted in eyebrows in annoyance knowing where this conversation would head. “She’s my best friend. Nothing will change her importance to me.”
Tao shook his head and took the glass of wine out of Kris’ hand to finish off the liquid. “Whatever floats your boat, Kris. You can lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter