Confused

Project Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Not going to your dance practice? I thought you guys had some internal battle coming up.” although Kris’ eyes and focus were on the basketball in his hands and the hoop, he had noticed his friend watching him.
“Aren’t you going to do something about HyunA?” Lay jumped and smacked the ball out of his hands just as Kris was about to shoot. The ball disappeared but the latter merely shrugged before collapsing onto the ground, breathing heavily from his intense practice. “About what? She’s happy being in the dance club.”
“I hope you know she’s getting way too close to L.”
“Of course she would be. She’s dating him.” Although it was the truth, somehow it didn’t feel good for him to be acknowledging the fact.
“Don’t be stupid, it’s obvious you guys are attracted to each other and L is going to mess things up!”
“Now you’re getting ridiculous! What do you mean we’re attracted to each other? We’re best friends.” Kris shot up and glared at his friend. He was speaking another truth, but it also sounded weird to him.
“If you would just get over the mindset that you have, you’ll realize what I’m talking about.” Lay picked up his bag and placed a hand on Kris’ shoulder, giving him an encouraging pat before going off.
“Yah, Zhang Yixing! You have to retrieve my basketball before you go! Aish...”

Although Tao came and helped him find the missing basketball, he found it difficult to focus on anything after his chat with Lay. It made no sense to him. ‘She told me she likes Kim Myungsoo and they are dating now. Even if she likes me, it’s has to be feelings for a friend. Why would she lie about Myungsoo and most importantly, why would she want to date someone like me when she knows how many girlfriends I’ve had since I came back from Canada.’ Turning the water off, Kris rested his back against the cooling marble wall and squeezed his eyes shut. He knew for a fact that Myungsoo meant a lot to HyunA, especially since he had injured his arm for her. Lately he didn’t even have much of a chance to see his friend anymore since she has been spending most of her time with Myungsoo and her newfound friends. Sometimes it did make him wonder if he made the right decision back then to pretend to be strangers in school. HyunA had always been too shy to make the first move. She must have been really lonely before she finally broke out of her shell. Admittedly, Kim Myungsoo was really something.

Fumbling around for her hair tie with one hand securing her bun in place, HyunA silently cursed herself for being too careless in the morning in her hurry to get to school. Locating it under her dresser, she was about to bend over for it when her phone lit up with a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter