Hurt

Project Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure your arm is okay? It looks pretty stiff.” Lizzy commented as she massaged Myungsoo’s arm.
“You know how it is when the cast first comes off. I’ll be fine in a few days.” He was smiling, but flinched when she smacked him on the arm.
“Don’t ever pull the heroic act again! She didn’t accompany you to the hospital when you got injured and she wasn’t there either when your cast was off. What’s the use of hanging around her really?”
“I did tell you I was helping her get together with her crush.”
“And I don’t understand why you’re being so silly! You have a good chance with her, in case you don’t know.” Lizzy crossed her arms and looked at him judgingly. “Unless you have some sort of terminal illness that stops you from falling in love. Don’t tell me you’re dying in a few months?!” her eyes widened.
“Don’t curse me!” Myungsoo flicked her forehead with his finger, chuckling while she sulked. “Who said you definitely have to end up with the person you like? As long as HyunA is happy I’d be happy too.”

“How is your routine coming along?”
“Don’t worry about us, we’ll definitely win it and represent the club as the main act during open house. Besides, I’ve a little more than that planned.” Lizzy jumped onto her seat and flashed a few moves which he hasn’t seen before.
“Not bad, you’ve even choreographed the dance already!” Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock when she suddenly fell onto his lap, hooking an arm around his neck. “This seems like a pretty y dance.”
“Never said it wasn’t.” Lizzy winked and lifted herself off him, straightening her clothes. He only just got on his feet when he felt a heavy weight pouncing onto him, swerving him around by his collar. Different colors blurred in his vision as he felt himself being roughly shaken and instinctively, he reached up attempting to peel the hands off him.
“Let—go—” he choked, unable to pry the strong clutches off.
“What are you doing!” he heard Lizzy’s shrill scream and he wished he could tell her to stop shaking whoever had his hands on him as it made his headache worse.
“Kris Wu!”

“What are you doing?!” HyunA could see the tussle going on even from afar and charged as fast as her legs could carry her. “Let go of Myungsoo! His arm only just recovered!” hearing her voice seemed to knock some sense back into Kris as he reluctantly released his grip, pushing his victim away harshly. Tao appeared with Nana by his side and they each went to their friend, wondering what in the world just happened.
“Kim Myungsoo, I never expected you to be so lowdown.” Kris was pointing his finger directly at the coughing figure as he struggled to get back on his feet. “And you, to be seducing your friend’s boyfriend.” He turned to Lizzy who looked at him in bewilderment.
“There must have been a misunderstanding. Myungsoo and Lizzy are good friends. You shouldn’t have jumped into conclusions!” HyunA stood before Myungsoo, feeling offended at the accusations thrown towards her friends. Kris had not just in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter