Love Lesson 101

Project Heartbreaker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lizzy kept her head lowered as she trailed behind Myungsoo, pulling her coat tighter around her body to keep herself warm. He had shouted at her to leave him alone but being the stubborn her, she ignored his words anyway. She should have known better when her sister started warning her about getting too close to such a cold guy. She thought someone as bubbly as herself would be able to influence him, but maybe she thought a little too highly of herself. Despite how she always yelled at him for never confessing his love, she had a little secret that only her twin knew. Just like how Myungsoo is willing to sacrifice himself so HyunA could be with the one she loves, she’s willing to step aside so that Myungsoo could be with the one his heart desires. Isn’t she silly?

“Hachoo!” Lizzy sniffed and rubbed her already red nose. Looking up when she felt something warm wrapping around her, she smiled and pushed the scarf away. “It’s okay, you should wear it. You’ll feel cold.”
“Don’t argue with me when you obviously need it more than I do. Didn’t I tell you to go home?” Myungsoo was removing his gloves as well when Lizzy stopped him and waved her glove-clad hands in his face.
“How could I leave when my best friend looks like he might collapse and die any moment? I have to be around to call the ambulance for you.”
“Now you’re cursing me. Some best friend you are.” Myungsoo tried to scowl at her, but he couldn’t resist having his lips curve up. “Thank you, best friend. Thanks for doing this to cheer me up although I ruined the show.”
“Hell yeah, I nearly cracked my skull because of you! If I ever become handicapped, it’s all your fault and you’ll have to marry me.” ‘How I wish I did fall off. That way you’ll be stuck with me for life.’ She added in her heart.

///

“You need to think of a new pose for acting cool. Sitting by the windowsill in your room is getting old and I’m sure hopebunny and all her readers are tired of this pose by now.” Luhan dived under the warm blankets on Kris’ bed and wrapped the material snugly around his body before uttering a blissful sigh.
“Get out of my bed; you haven’t even taken your shoes off!” Kris snapped and jumped onto the bed to tug his blanket off the baby-faced hyung (despite it being just a few months’ difference).
“Here, take it back! I don’t want your blanket either!” Luhan threw the blanket over Kris and fell back in bed chuckling. When the latter finally rid the blanket, he swung his long legs off bed and returned to his place at the windowsill where he decided it was safer against a childish hyung. “Did you really barge into my room just so you could make a mess of it? You better have a darn good reason to save your .” Luhan finally suppressed his remaining laughs enough for him to sit cross legged on the bed and take a good look at Kris. It wasn’t as bad as he thought, or as bad as Tao had described, but still bad. Kris needed help, and he was here to offer it.

Sealing his playfulness into a hidden corner of his soul, Luhan’s earnest eyes sparkled as he gazed straight into Kris’. “Don’t tell me you like how your friendship is heading with HyunA. All of us could tell that you’ve been avoiding her. If you say falling in love would end your friendship, whatever you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter