Yongguk part 2

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

You huff as your arm was bleeding but you didn’t care. You wanted to see Yongguk and your friends. With the help of your trusted allies, you were able to at least knock out or kill a few of the enemies in your area. You shivered as the memory of the enemies blood covered your hands. You never liked killing but you were in war, you had to kill to survive. And it was basically for self-defense in your point.

 

Reaching to the place you thought you saw your lover, your eyes widen as you saw him crouching in pain as the other figure kept slamming kicks into his stomach. You could see Himchan trying with all his might to heal the injured Zelo while the other 3 was blocking the other enemies, so they won’t be able to get to them.

 

It was 3 against 3, Jongup and Daehyun were able to injury and kill their enemies with a few swift movements and powers but with a price of having much greater damage to their vital areas.

 

You watched from a far as they fought on. Your heart clench as Yongguk was thrown to the side and his comrades followed him as the enemies charged at them and thrown punches at them. The boys were unable to get up. Much of their powers drained their energy and now they don’t have much to fight back.

 

Tears started to brim in the corner of your eyes. No. You shouted mentally as you watched the enemy slowly using their fists to create another quake and to be able to throw huge boulders towards them.

 

“No!” you cried out, running towards the scene. Your hands out stretched creating a force field in front of you, protecting the boys behind. The enemy furrow their brows as they watch you, a female blocking their strength.

 

You look back and saw how beaten they were. Some were passed out. Seeing you look back, the commander of the enemy sprung towards you, landing a hit against your abdomen. You coughed in response and glared at the man.

 

You may be a female but you weren’t helpless. Using your close-combat skills learnt from Daehyun and Jongup, you were engaged in a battle with the remaining enemies. You used your healing powers to find pressure points on two of them and hit it, enabling them to move and the blood to stop flowing in their veins. Causing them to die.

 

Another one of them came at you, but you did the same and hit their pressure point before watching them fall to the ground, lifeless. “You sure are strong for a female,” the last of them said, breathing heavily as blood streamed down his face and arms.

 

You snort in reply before gasping as the man slammed you down to the ground. He gripped your neck and you clawed at his hands. He laughed menacingly, your heart raced in fear. You looked around and saw that the boys were still unconscious.

 

Without much choice you took a deep breath and muttered a few words in language not known on Mato. The man furrowed his brows before gasping for air. He took few steps back and clutched his heart. “What did you do!” he yelled.

 

“The others may not know but I have another power other than healing and being able to create force shields to protect me,” you said, tears starting to brim in your eyes. You knew what was going to happen next and you knew it would be devastating for you and the boys.

 

The man watched you as something in him started envelop him. Fear. For the first time in his life, he was experiencing fear not just because he realized how much power a female holds. “You are to kill a person with mere words?” he whispered, shocked.

 

You smirked and nodded solemnly. “That’s right and for a price,” you replied, “my life will be given as well.”

 

“You’re insane! Throwing your life just to kill me!” the man shouted.

 

“Wouldn’t you do the same to protect those you love dearly?” you questioned in return, leaving the man speechless. Few seconds passed and you felt your heart beat slow down, your eyes dropping. You slouched down towards the floor and was about to die, not before watching the man you used your power against fall with you.

 

“Goodbye my friends.”

 

***

 

Tears of anger was the only thing Yongguk was showing. “No!” he screamed in frustration as he held your lifeless body against his. “no.”

 

The boys had awaken and was greeted with you lying lifelessly on the floor, meters away from the enemies you had killed. The enemies soldiers retreated, seeing as their commander had fallen because of a woman who had the ability to kill. They ran and left the planet, leaving ruins and scars on the planet’s ground, along with injured warriors who rejoiced in victory.

 

“Hyung,” Zelo muttered, tearing streaming down his face before crying out your name and collapsing as he did so. The others watched, tears silently b or running down their faces.

 

Why you? Why did it have to be you? Questions and regrets raced through their minds. Heartbroken by the fact, their closest friend died while trying to protect them.

 

‘I love you’ your voice ringing in Yongguk’s ear. His body shook as he heard your voice. You spoke those words before dying, and miraculously an unknown power of some sort was able to let Yongguk hear it for the last time.

 

Yongguk cried out, hugging your body closer.

 

“I love you too.” 

 

***

Thank you for reading final part of Yongguk's one-shot^^

Please remember to subscribe or comment down below. Requests are still open.