Yongguk part 1

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

“I will return.”

 

Those were the words from the brave soldiers to their loved ones before heading off to war. Those words gave hope to those who stayed hidden and safe, away from the danger, knowing that they might return. But just like promises……that phrase won’t matter if you don’t mean it. And in planet Mato, those words just gave false hope to family and friends, wishing that their son/daughter, lover or best friend would soon return. Even though they know…..returning wasn’t possible.

 

***

 

Planet Mato, a planet filled with life, similar to planet Earth or planet 004 is what they call it. But the beings on the planet took shape of large rabbits. Called Matoki. Every single matoki had a special ability, a blessing or curse for some. They use it as their strength, protection and for survival. Planet Mato was a place filled with luscious greens, variety of plants (plants that we don’t even know), creatures that are similar to ours but slightly different and more dangerous.

 

But…..that’s what it used to look like. Now Planet Mato is under a terrible war against a neighbouring planet. A planet filled with beings that took human forms but had strengths of giants. That race was able to take down a whole army with just a few numbers of them, now imagine a whole planet.

 

To make things a little even, the Matoki’s transformed or shape shifted to take shape of that of their nieghbouring planet. With even height and weight, the difference was thin. Power vs power, strength against strength, the strongest against the strongest.

 

For Yongguk, that didn’t matter. As long as he was able to return in one piece to his family, friends and lover, the war was just a barrier that didn’t allow him to return.

 

***

 

Battle cries are heard all over planet Mato. The overwhelming strength of the enemies were clashing against the magic/powers of the Matoki’s. “!” Yongguk cried out as he got slammed against a huge boulder, cracking it in the process.

 

The enemy was growling at him. He was about to pounce on Yongguk before being levitated into the air and thrown to the side. “Captain!” Yongguk’s comrade called out to him. Yongguk gritted his teeth as he slowly got up.

 

“I’m alright Youngjae.”

 

Youngjae furrowed his brows at him. Yongguk was surely not okay, but no one defies the commander and most fearsome warrior of all Matoki’s. He nodded his head at his captain before using his powers again to throw more of their enemies towards the side.

 

“Where is she?” Yongguk mumbled towards Youngjae. Youngjae knowing who he was talking about nodded towards a figure healing a wounded ally. Yongguk sighed in relief, you were okay. Surprisingly for a woman warrior and healer to be out in battle against enemies like these was worrisome.

 

“You should be alright now Daehyun,” you said, lifting your hands away from his wound that stopped bleeding, thanks to your powers.

 

“Thank you,” he muttered softly. You responded with a small nod and smile. Daehyun wasn’t a person of words so him not saying more than 3 words, was normal.

 

“You are welcome.”

 

“Watch out!” someone cried out as some enemies used their strength to create a small earthquake. Using his quick reflexes, Daehyun picked you up and jumped away from the danger. Your hair blew as you were up in the sky for few milliseconds before settling down as Daehyun landed meters away from the earthquake.

 

“That was close,” you huffed out. Daehyun nodded his head in agreement with a frown. He let you go and started aiming his weapons at the enemy before expertly throwing them towards the built men across, who caused the quake.

 

You watched as they fall towards the ground, their blood oozing out. Cringing, you looked away and decided to look for any other ally to heal and protect.

 

“I’ll be going,” Daehyun said to you before disappearing without hearing your response. You sighed, he would always do that when he was with you. Disappear right in front of you and re-appear somewhere else.

 

You started shielding yourself from enemy attacks and used their strength against them. While doing so, you tried looking for other injured allies to heal.

 

***

 

“So you’re the one who leads these pests,” a man with dark brown hair spoke towards Yongguk. Yongguk growled at him in return.

 

“They are my men and allies. At least they follow me because they trust and respect me,” Yongguk spat, hands clenching. The man smirked at him.

 

“Our race does not feel fear. The ability to crush and destroy things weak, always run in our blood,” the man said, eyes shining with pride and hunger. Yongguk shivered slightly. This man was sick! How can one kill for their own pleasure and entertainment?

 

“And unfortunately, it seems you ‘rabbits’ are the weak.”

 

Yongguk’s hand went on fire as his power erupted around him. Without word, he ran up to the man and punched him with his burning fist. Not expecting it, the man staggered back before spitting out blood from his mouth.

 

“Arshole!” he cried out, launching himself at Yongguk using the strength in his legs to make a a huge crack beneath him.

 

The man’s allies were behind him and were about to come over but Daehyun and Youngjae appeared in front of them, standing as the barrier between the two. “Out of the way you pests!” one of them shouted, stomping his way towards them.

 

With much difficulty, Youngjae used his powers to create a shield around them and using that force push away the enemy. The enemy growled in pain and in anger, eyes burning with rage. “You will soon die.”

 

Daehyun clucked his tongue in irritation as he realized they were surrounded. 6 enemies circling them while they were in the middle. “You want some of this?!” a boy cried out, before a blast of blue was fired at their direction.

 

“ARGH!”

 

The enemy was blasted few meters away. “Nice timing Zelo!” Youngjae huffed, using his thumbs to show his approval. Said boy grinned at the praise and jogged towards them.

 

“Careful! This isn’t boot camp! This is a real war we are in,” another person nagged, letting their hands rest on their hips. Zelo groaned and rolled his eyes.

 

“Why do I get nagged while Jongup-hyung doesn’t, Himchan-hyung?”

 

“Jongup is more cautious and is able to use powers properly instead of blasting any enemy he sees,” Himchan replied.

 

“Hello,” Jongup voiced out, catching all of his comrades attention. “we are in battle right now.”

 

“Right. Let’s fight,” Daehyun said, running towards one of the fallen enemies before using his knife to finish him off. The fallen warrior of the neighbouring planet caught his wrist and growled.

 

“Not so fast mate.” A punch was hurled towards Daehyun and the two engaged into a close combat fight. Wordlessly the others went over and was paired up with an enemy of their own before engaging into a heated battle. 

 

 

***

 

Sorry for not updating for so long. Let this Yongguk gif help you release all your feels.

Please remember to subscribe or comment down below^^