Youngjae 2

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

His eye twitched as he stared at the offending colour. Taking in deep breathes he turned to you while eyes narrowing dangerously. “I will not,” he hissed before shoving the jumper you gave him in to your hands.

 

“But why!” you exclaim as you clutched the fabric. “It’s beautiful and cuddly. You should wear it! We made a deal!”

 

Youngjae shook his head furiously as he waved his hands at you. “No. No. And no!” he replied, taking two steps away from you and away from the clothing you were holding. “Remember the painting incident! That was the last time I go with your ideas.”

 

You cringed at the thought as you hissed. That incident was pretty frightening. You + Youngjae + paint=paint war. Now just add a few more things to the touch. You + Youngjae + expensive paint wasted=paint war= furious Jinae. The horror. It seemed like a good idea at first but really, how were you supposed to know that cheap Jinae bought those expensive things.

 

“But you lost the bet Youngjae!” you countered, pushing the fabric towards him. Youngjae sobbed loudly as he tried pushing it back towards you.

 

“Just because I lost doesn’t mean I have to wear that thing,” he pointed out. Still looking at the jumper like it was offending his pride. Giving him a glare you let out a battle cry as you lunged at him. In response Youngjae screamed out while you bared your teeth at him before forcing the jumper on him.

 

Few minutes after the battle of the jumper, you stood up with a grin, heaving tiredly. Youngjae groaned in pain as he got up and tugged the neck of the jumper down, disgusted still. “It looks good on you,” you chirped, clasping your hands together.

 

Youngjae gave you a deadpanned look as he pointed at the jumper accusingly. “It’s pink!” Youngjae exclaimed, tugging on it.

 

“Even better~” you sang, smiling at your handy work. Youngjae’s eyes twitched in irritation before trying to calm himself down by counting.

 

“I can’t believe I have to wear this-this, thing, for 10 days! 10 freaking days!” Youngjae mentally flipped a table as he threw his hands in the air in fury. “Why!”

 

“Cause I said so and because you lost the bet,” you responded with a grin. Youngjae let his head hung in defeat as he sighed, thinking about his lose.

 

“I hate you.”

 

“I love you too~”

 

***

 

You stood there grinning from ear to ear as Jinae trembled next to you. In front of you was Youngjae in the pink jumper and pink clothed headband, wrapped around his head. You decided to visit Youngjae for the day and Jinae decided to tag along since Youngjae still owed her a new bunch of acrylic paint. Did you mention to Youngjae that for the first 5 days, a new pink item will be added to his outfit? You didn’t, but oh well. Glad you two are best friends and that Youngjae keeps his words or else.

 

“Ohmy-“ Jinae chocked out as she bit her lip, attempting to stop the grin fighting to be revealed.

 

“You look gorgeous,” you stated, eye smiling at Youngjae. Youngjae gave you a glare before glaring at Jinae as she laughed out loud, failing to keep her laugh in any longer.

 

“Don’t you look lovely today,” she commented as her laughter died down to small chuckles. Youngjae sighed tiredly as he let you both into the house and guided you to small study room, where he placed the box of paint for Jinae.

 

“Here, now leave,” Youngjae growled out, his nose scrunched up and lower lip jutted out. If you didn’t know any better, you would have thought he was pouting. Jinae took the box away from his while pulling out her phone and taking a snap of Youngjae, from the head to the shoulders. Just enough to show both pink clothings. “Jinae!”

 

Jinae smirked at him before poking her tongue out teasingly. “Mehrong~” Once that was done, she started to walk out of the study room, leaving you two alone for a while.

 

“I hate you, you know,” Youngjae stated as he gave you a pointed look. You smiled nervously at him as you rubbed the back of your nape sheepishly.

 

“I know.”

 

***

 

“Really? Do we have to go this far into the ‘humiliate Youngjae’ game?” Youngjae pointed out, tugging at the pink clothes that he was now wearing. Pink jumper, pink headband, pink slippers, light pink pants.

 

You nodded your head at this. Today was the fifth day and the last day for you to add a new ‘pink’ to his outfit. You were saving the best for last.

 

“Nay!” Youngjae cried out as he shoved the pink thing away from him before bolting to his room.

 

“Oh yes, you will!” you exclaimed, clutching the pink item in your hands as you raced towards the cowering Youngjae. That was probably the rare times you actually tried hard enough to run faster. “Open the door!”

 

“Nay!” Youngjae replied, pressing his back into the door just to make sure you didn’t break in with your foot. You let out a scream before ruffling your hair in frustration. You wanted to see him wearing the new ‘pink’ so badly, but you don’t know how you will get him to wear it.

 

Smiling evilly, you took out your phone and called Youngjae’s best and trusted friend. Oh you will see him in the new pink. He wouldn’t know what him.

 

***

 

Tears animatedly fell down Youngjae’s eyes as he looked at his best friend in betrayal. “How could do this to me,” he hissed at him, eyes frowning at him. Daehyun just shrugged before continuing to take photos for blackmail. “I hate you both!”

 

In the end, Youngjae lost the battle. You had called Daehyun and filled him in on what you were planning. Daehyun being your partner in crime for many other events, agreed happily. You two forced your way into Youngjae’s room and tied him to a chair, making sure he couldn’t move at all.

 

With evil grins you two started to apply the new pink on him as he struggled to get free. The beautiful victory you have seen when the soap was washed away from his hair to reveal the new ‘pink’.

 

“It’s temporary buddy, don’t be such a sour puss,” Daehyun said ruffling Youngjae’s hair. Youngjae, still angry, tried to bite off his friend’s hand as he reached out to him.

 

You nodded in agreement as you also took photos of your masterpiece. “Yeah jae, just 5 more days. Besides I think pink hair looks good on you,” you snickered before hiding behind Daehyun as Youngjae shouted out in fury.

 

 

***

tumblr_nzx3c1G1cB1ra63y7o3_540.jpg

That’s all folks! For my lovely friend who is in love with the colour pink.

Remember to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Requests are still open. (can you believe its 2016 next week?)