Kai 2

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

for; Syazygirl


“Close your eyes.”

 

Your eyebrows furrow together as you hear your boyfriend’s command. You cross your arms together and stubbornly look at him. “Why?”

 

The latter pouted at you and gave you pleading eyes. “Please baby~.” You stare hard into his eyes before letting out a sigh.

 

“Whatever you say Kim Jongin,” you reply, closing your eyes softly. In response Jongin grinned and mentally jumped in glee. Today was the anniversary of being together and Jongin had already planned something big for you.

 

“Come on Jaerin~” he calls out to you while taking your hand and guiding you towards the gates of his house.

 

“I hate surprises,” you mention, pouting.

 

Jongin chuckled and shook his head at you. “Aigoo~ my princess is so adorable. And don’t worry, you will love this surprise.”

 

Ideas of some sort of surprise scenarios erupted in your mind. You were a somewhat forgetful person, so you had forgotten that it was your anniversary today. Other ideas like a birthday party or a possible movie marathon were flooding your mind. ‘But it’s not my birthday today, and Jongin already celebrated his birthday weeks ago.’

 

“My head hurts from thinking!” you whine, gripping onto Jongin’s sleeve.

 

You could hear Jongin’s laughter fill your ears causing you to flush pink. Jongin was your everything. He was able to make you laugh, smile, blush, flustered etc. He was basically your mood maker. He was the reason that you kept going on with life. While you were in your depressed state 2 years ago, he showed up.

 

He looked down at you and smiled that smile, that melted your heart. He was there to comfort you on your loneliest days. He was always by your side. After growing feelings for him, both of you become closer until one day you confessed your feelings to him.

 

In that moment, Jongin just smiled a huge smile. He too, had feelings for you and he couldn’t suppress the giddy feeling inside of him. Now, it your anniversary of being together for 1 year even though you don’t remember it.

 

“Where are we going!” you exclaim, feeling like you walked for miles.

 

“Here,” Jongin replied, letting your hand go. You panicked slightly, losing his touch and not being able to see without someone to help you was hard. “You can open your eyes now.”

 

You open your eyes nervously before gasping at what you saw. It was beautiful. Roses decorated the floor with candle sticks on each side, creating a path towards another room. The scent of the candles and rose petals tickled your nose. It was sweet and bitter at the same time.

 

 

For some oddly reason, you liked it. Staring at the floor some more, you touched one of the petals with your toe, making sure it was real. Jongin chuckled as he saw your reaction. “Enjoying yourself?” he questions.

 

You nod your head in reply, before looking at him. “Did you do this?”

 

Jongin replied with a scoff. “Of course I did, who else would make this for you? The boys?”

 

You laugh at his comment before shaking your head. You frowned as you couldn’t understand why he would do this though. “And If you’re thinking why I did this, just to remind you. Today is our anniversary,” he stated. “I know how forgetful you can be sometimes.”

 

“Oh~” you responded, creating an ‘o’ with your mouth. You mentally slap your face for being forgetful. How could you forget such a memorable day like today?

 

“Well, come on. I still have something else to show you,” Jongin mentions, pulling you towards the lit room filled with candles. As both of you slowly entered, your eyes shined and tears started to brim from the corner of your eyes.

 

Right before you was a table set out so beautifully and you felt touched that Jongin even decided to plan this. You regretted forgetting today was your anniversary or else you could’ve gave him a gift in return for this huge one he prepared.

 

“It’s beautiful,” you mustered out, touching the petals on the table and watching as the fire on the candle dance.

 

 

“Glad you like it sweetheart,” Jongin whispered, hugging you from the back causing your back to collide into his chest. He nuzzled his nose in the crook of your neck and kissed it softly. “I love you.”

 

You giggled at the ticklish feeling of his lips on your skin before squeezing his hands that was around your stomach softly. “I love you too,” you replied before pulling away from his embrace. “Now let’s eat!”

 

Jongin pouted, seeing that you were more eager to eat than be with him. “Food always wins over me,” he states, plopping on the chair across from you. In return, you laughed at him.

 

“Of course! Between you and food, I would choose food. Food is something I can’t live without,” you say, teasingly. Jongin puckered his lips at you before smiling gently.

 

“I’ll play some music,” he suggested before going to the music player. As you waited for him to play the music, the doorbell of his house rang through the house. You tilted your head to the side in a questioning manner while Jongin frowned. “What the—I’m not expecting anyone.”

 

“I’ll go answer it,” you say, standing up from your chair and towards the front door. When you opened the door, you were greeted with a huge teddy bear and boxes of chocolate being held by 5 different boys. “Huh?”

 

“HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!” the boys exclaim in unison.

 

Jongin heard this and stomped towards the door, pointing viscously at his hyungs and the maknae. “Don’t you dare enter my house,” he growled, not liking the idea of his time with you being stomped on by his friends.

 

“Aw come on, we are already bought chocolate for her and a teddy bear. Just because she is your girlfriend, doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate this day with her,” the boy with eyeliner replied.

 

“Piss off Baekhyun hyung.”

 

“I’m hungry! What do you have dinner?” the tall ginger head boy questioned, pushing through and going inside the house.

 

“Ya, ya, ya! Get out!” Jongin shouts, while you laughed at the scene. The rest of the boys (Suho, D.O, Baekhyun and Sehun) entered right after Chanyeol had done so, not caring if they were uninvited.

 

Jongin stomps his feet and grits his teeth. Now the night was ruined, all because of his friends. You watch as Jongin’s face darkened and how he sulked. You smiled gently and took his hand in yours, making his eyes turn to you.

 

“Don’t worry, at least tonight will be a memorable one,” you comforted him. Jongin grinned and pulled you into a kiss before releasing you, only leaving a small gap between your lips and his.

 

“Your right, tonight will be a memorable one,” he replied. Both of you smile and kiss each other again before laughing as you can hear in the background the others inside the dining room, creating a huge noise.

 

 

***

Hope you like it Syazygirl^^ And thank you for requesting.

For other readers; thank you for reading and please remember to subscribe or comment down below.