Baekhyun

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

Morning kiss;

Your nose twitched as a smoky odour went up your nose. You quickly sat up and rubbed your sleepy eyes, before noticing light coming out from your room. You ran out the bedroom door, “what’s going on here?” you said, panicking a little. Looking around to find anything burnt or robbed, only finding a figure in the kitchen with a spatula in hand.

 

With narrowed eyes, you grabbed a bat that was nearby and tip toed to the kitchen. You were about to scare the person, by raising your bat above their head but only found your boyfriend trying to wave away smoke from his face. “Baek?” you whispered, lowering the bat. 

 

Baekhyun turned around at the sound of his name and gave you a sheepish smile. Not only that but it revealed the outfit he was wearing. He was wearing your pink cupcake apron, your strawberry hairpin and your cream coloured bunny slippers. You snickered at the sight while clasping your hand over your mouth.

 

If Baekhyun wasn’t born a male, then it would’ve looked like a young school girl was cooking a bento for her infamous boyfriend. You stifle the laugh but in the end you clutched your stomach as your laughs echoed around the apartment. “Ohmergawd Baek, you look like a girl” you cried out as you leaned against the kitchen counter.

 

“Shut up!” he sputtered out, a blush forming on his cheeks. “I was trying to cook breakfast for you.” Your laughter died down before giving him a gentle smile.

 

“You didn’t have to Baek. I could’ve done it myself and a little bit better” you said, looking warily at the burnt eggs. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks out, earning a giggle from you. “But, you do make a cute girlfriend.” Baekhyun pouted at this and slapped your arm gently as you giggled at him.

 

“And I supposed you make a great boyfriend?” Baekhyun replied with a teasing smirk, looking at your loose t-shirt imprinted with a basketball number 11, and your black leggings that hugged your slender legs.

 

“Puh—lease” you eye rolled at your boyfriend before gasping, surprised when a pair of strong arms encircled your waist and hugged you.

 

“How about, a morning kiss?” Baekhyun hummed, leaning close to your ear. Even though you were used to the skinship moments you two shared a lot, you still flushed red every time he had you in his arms.

 

“B—Baek. N—not in the morning” you stammered out, embarrassed to find yourself giving in to his actions.

 

“Stop squirming” he huffed, “and give me a proper greeting.” Hugging you closer to his chest, he tilted your head upwards by your chin with his finger and slammed his lips against your own. You gasped at the sudden contact but closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck as you kissed back.

 

Baekhyun was about to deepen the kiss but you broke it off and sniffed the air. “Are you still cooking something?” you questioned him, looking over his broad shoulder to the kitchen stove.

 

Baekhyun froze on the spot before panicking. “Yes!” he cried out as he turned around and dashed towards the stove. Grabbing the pan by the handle and taking it to the sink to run it down with water, steam erupted in result.

 

He started coughing as smoke still flew around him, before waving it off with his hands and looking down at the pan. “The pancakes” he muttered sadly, staring sadly at the now burnt/soaked pancakes.

 

You shook your head at him in amusement, before walking up to him and placing your hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry Baek. We can make another one” you said, slowly reaching for his hair, “after I wash up.” Grabbing the clip in his hair, you pulled it off earning a short yelp from the other and a glare.

 

“That hurt!” He pouted at him. Rolling your eyes, you ignored him and headed straight to the bathroom. “Be quick though!” he called out as you entered the bathroom.

 


 

“Alright time to cook!” you said enthusiastically, while rolling up your sleeves.

 

Before you could even touch the kitchenware, a voice wailed out. “I’m hungry” Baekhyun whined as he yet again, wrapped his arms around your waist. You rolled your eyes at his childish behaviour, before poking at his arms.

 

“Let go Baek, so I can cook” you replied, after escaping his grapple and turning the stove on.

 

“I’m not hungry for food” he said, causing you to turn your head at him, and give him a baffled look. “I’m hungry for you”, he then took this chance and grabbed the side of your face and dipped his head towards yours, capturing your lips in his.

 

Your heart fluttered uncontrollably at this before letting out a small moan. “Hmm”, you couldn’t help but feel a little at this point and ran your fingers through his shaggy brown hair. “Baek” you managed to whisper, as both of you parted from each other only leaving one inch of space between.

 

He groaned and buried his head against your exposed neck. “Hm?” he hummed, enjoying the feeling of you against his body. Sniffing in your scent, he started kissing your collarbone softly, leaving butterfly kisses trailing against your skin.

 

“I would love to give you a better kiss and all, but cooking comes first since you know I hate skipping breakfast” you said, slowly prying his hands off you, which was lower than you expected.

 

Baek gave you a pout before nodding his head in understanding. He didn’t want to see his girlfriend grumpy the whole afternoon. He didn’t know this fact until one day, when she skipped breakfast to have some more time with him—which then leaded into a pissed off girlfriend and a boyfriend, sulking in the corner.

 

“Fine” he mustered, “but I want another kiss after this.” You flushed pink before shaking his head.

 

“It wasn’t even 1 minute yet, and you are already asking for another one?” you responded. Your erted, yet cute and y boyfriend hasn’t changed since you two met each other. You fell for those adorable eyes, he would give you and that y, teasing smirk he would show, whenever he was in a surprisingly awesome mood.

 

You loved everything about him and glad he has the same feelings in return. Before you could even turn around and start cooking, you felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around your hips while soft lips started to kiss you on the nape, leaving a shivering sensation on your skin.

 

“Baek~” you whined as he smirked against your skin.