Chanyeol

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

For: syazygirl

***

You clenched your fingers around the picnic basket you were holding and stood underneath a big oak tree, waiting for your boyfriend to arrive. You two planned to have a date today and you hoped he would like what you have prepared for him.

 

Looking at your watch, you sighed. “Where is he?” you whispered, looking around for any tall guy with ginger hair. “Chanyeol better have not forgotten what we were supposed to do today.”

 

A few more minutes went by and stomped your feet in frustration. “Park Chanyeol, where the hell are you?” you grumbled, irritated that he was not appearing any time soon. You sighed and decided to sit down at a bench nearby and watched some birds peck at the ground, scavenging for food.

 

You could hear footsteps coming towards you and in curiosity, you turned around and gasped as two hands covered your eyes quickly. “Guess who,” the male's voice sang.

 

You laughed as a warm feeling spread through your body. “Yah, Chanyeol-oppa!” you said, prying his hands off your eyes. “Where were you?” You pouted.

 

You waited for his reply but he just hummed in return before pulling out flowers from behind his back. “Here,” he said, “these are for you.” You gasped at the flowers in front of you.

 

“Oh they’re beautiful!” you whispered, grabbing them out of his hands before sniffing in their scent. “And they smell nice too.”

 

Chanyeol grinned at you before pulling you into a hug. “You smell nice as well,” he whispered near your ear. Your ears redden as you bite your lower lip.

 

“T-Thanks oppa,” you replied, resting your head against his chest. You felt Chanyeol tighten his grip around you before letting you go.

 

“Let’s sit down somewhere, I’m getting hungry,” he said, grabbing your hand and leading you towards the lake nearby. You smiled as you watch him from the back before looking down at your hands that were intertwined. It felt so right. And you were glad that Chanyeol was the one to confess because in reality, you just at speaking about your feelings.

 

“How about here?” you called out, pointing at the shady spot beneath a tree, which was planted near a playground and the edge of the lake.

 

“Sure!” Chanyeol chirped in reply before plopping down on the green grass. You followed suit after breathing in the air and smiling at the view in front.

 

“So beautiful,” you mumbled, hugging your knees close to your chest.

 

“Yeah,” you heard Chanyeol reply. You glanced at him from the corner of your eyes before looking back. He was staring at you. You stifled a laugh as you bite the inside of your cheek.

 

“Can you stop staring,” you whined, pushing him softly. Chanyeol laughed as your face pinked in embarrassment. He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you.

 

“Aww—but I can’t,” he replied, “the view is too pretty for my eyes to glance away.”

 

“You are so greasy” you laughed, pulling away from him. Chanyeol laughed with you before planting a kiss on your cheek.

 

“I’m serious, you’re so pretty Jaerin,” he said, ruffling your hair.

 

“Ah! Oppa, don’t do that!” you exclaimed, trying to fix your hair. Chanyeol grinned at you before ruffling it some more and kissing you on the cheeks in the process. “Oppa!”

 

Chanyeol laughed once more before coming to a stop. “Mianhae~ You just look so adorable when you’re angry,” he responded, wrapping you in his arms again.

 

You tried to stay angry at him but who can really stay mad at the ‘Happy Virus’? “Okay oppa, I forgive you,” you hummed in return. Chanyeol grinned at your response before kissing you quickly on your lips.

 

“My adorable Cha Jaerin, how can I be so lucky to have a girl like you,” he said before cuddling you and leaving kisses on your head. You giggled at him and pulled yourself away from a little.

 

“Oh oppa, I should be saying that! You took my line,” you pouted before smiling and kissing him on the lips softly.

 

Chanyeol chuckled and hugged you more tightly. “We’re both lucky to have each other,” he stated. You nodded in response before leaning your head on his shoulder.

 

“Oppa, what should we do now?” you questioned, still in his arms. You heard him hum before looking at you.

 

“Don’t know,” he replied. You two sat there in silence before an idea popped into your head.

 

“Oppa, close your eyes,” you ordered. Chanyeol frowned in confusion before closing his eyes. You smiled at his obedience before grabbing some cream pie from the basket. You giggled evilly before picking up some of the cream with your finger.

 

Chanyeol shifted uncomfortably, wondering what you were doing before gasping as he felt cream make contact with his skin. “Yah!” he exclaimed as he opened his eyes.

 

You laughed out loud as you escaped from him and watched while he stared at you with disbelief. “Jaerin-ah, how could you!” he shouted. You could tell he was laughing as well since his shoulders shook uncontrollably. Without much thought, you walked back to him.

 

“Mianhae oppa, I just couldn’t let the cream pie go to waste,” you mentioned, bending down to sit back on the ground. When you finally sat down, you felt cream splat against your face.

 

Once the cream made contact, you can hear his laughing in the background. “Revenge is so sweet,” Chanyeol laughed before grabbing some tissue nearby.

 

“Oppa,” you breathed out, while smiling softly as he wiped away the cream with the tissue.

 

“Sorry Jaerin-ah, couldn’t help it,” he replied. You giggled and nodded your head.

 

“I know, I couldn’t help it either,” you said, “now we are even.”

 

Chanyeol just grinned at you before letting you to wipe off the cream off his face in return. You leaned in closer, trying to examine his face better as cream was everywhere on his face. With a surprise attack, Chanyeol quickly hugged your waist and kissed you.

 

“O-Oppa,” you mumbled in the kiss. Chanyeol didn’t release you but just deepened the kiss. You couldn’t help but kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck. When you two parted, Chanyeol leaned his forehead against yours.

 

“I love you Jaerin-ah,” he stated, kissing your nose.

 

You giggled at him before pecking his lips softly. “I love you too.”