Sehun

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

Sehun; For syazygirl


Your heart raced as you felt your fingers clench together. Today was the day the partners for the dance recital was chosen and heck, you were nervous. You didn’t know a lot of your classmates and it would be quite awkward if you got together with someone you don’t really know much.

 

You look up from your lap towards the dance instructor, she was saying the names of the partners. Your ears perked up as you listen carefully for your name. “Jimin and Haeri…..” the instructor says, looking at her clipboard.

 

Not before long, your name was said. “Jaerin and……..”

 

Your lips pucker inwards as your eyes dart around the room, trying to look for the person who was going to be called next. “Kai.” Few gasps escaped from the ladies mouths before quietly complaining that they wanted to be partnered up with him.

 

Your eyes travelled towards Kai, he was a friend of yours. Lucky. You could see him smirking his usual smirk at you. You rolled your eyes at him. Sometimes he was a little cocky, but he had a good heart overall.

 

Kai was basically the ideal type for all the girls in the school. His grades will always be above average, he has a nice body, his smile is gorgeous, has a nice personality and last but not least, he is amazingly great at dancing. Like no joke……he can dance!

 

When class ended, you stood up from your spot and slowly walked out the door. As you were placing your stuff away in your locker, Kai leaned against the closed lockers next to yours. “Guess we got each other,” he said grinning. “You should be glad to be with a dance machine like me, Jaerin.”

 

You looked at him and scoffed. “Sure, sure. I still say Sehun’s better than you.”

 

You watch him pout at you and pretend to have a hurt face. “Just because he’s your boyfriend.”

 

“That and because he is a great dancer!” you reply with a laugh. “You’re not the only who can dance to every beat and song Kai.”

 

“But still, you should be praising me too!” Kai complained, “I was the one to introduce you two to each other!”

 

You smiled and patted his shoulder. “I thank you for that Kai but that doesn’t mean you are the best at mostly everything.”

 

Kai just puckered his lips and muttered under his breathe. “Stuff you, you are not fun to hang around. I’m always third wheeling when I’m around you two.”

 

You laugh lightly at his comment before shaking your head. “Then go find the right girl and confess. I’m sure you like someone.” Kai responded with a blush as he looked over your shoulder. You crooked your brow at him before looking to where he is staring.

 

Not far from where you both were standing, you see a girl with black mid-length hair and lightly tanned skin laughing as one of her friends told her a joke. You recognized her, she was the exchange student from Japan. Half-korean and half-japanese. Surprisingly, she was a lot darker than what others thought she would be for a half Korean-japanese. Just like Kai *cough*cough*

 

“You like Karin?” you turned to question Kai with a slight surprised voice. Kai flushed again and placed a finger on his lips in a ‘shh’ gesture.

 

“Don’t say it out loud! She might hear you, everyone might hear you,” he replied quickly, panicking.

 

“I knew it!” someone said, jumping out from a corridor. Kai jumped in surprise before hissing at the person.

 

“Shut up Sehun!”

 

“Sehun!” you squealed softly, running into his arms and hugging him. Kai, who was next to you started making gagging noises as he watched you two become lovey-dovey. “Guess what?”

 

“What?” Sehun questioned, having his arms around your waist.

 

“The dance recital practices are about to start and my partner is Kai! How lucky! I don’t have to interact with others since I’m an awkward turtle.”

 

Sehun’s eyes widen when his best friend’s name slipped from your mouth. “Kai?” You responded with a nod. Sehun glances at Kai and Kai nodded in response. “But why you two together?”

 

“Because the dance instructor placed us together,” Kai said in a ‘duh’ tone. “Don’t worry man, I won’t do anything bad to her. It’s not like I’m in love with her or anything.”

 

‘Like hell you will! I will kill you if you did.’

 

“Because you like Karin~~” you sang, winking before laughing as Kai threatened to punch you on the arm.

 

“Jaerin!”

 

Sehun looked between you two before letting out a small chuckle. “Come on you two, let’s have lunch.” ‘Why are they so close? It’s already bad that they are partners for the dance but do they have to be so touchy?’

 

Kai and you stopped bickering and grinned as you both heard ‘lunch’ come out from his mouth. “Your treat maknae!” Kai called out as he dragged you away from Sehun and towards the cafeteria.

 

“Hey!”

 

***

 

You bow down as you and Kai finished dancing on stage. Claps could be heard and people cheering as loudly as they could. Both of you just preformed a hip-hop style of tango. It was a little touchy but you could handle it since you and Kai were friends after all.

 

You walk out with Kai towards Sehun who was frowning uncontrollably. Kai huffed as he saw his friend like that. “Chill man. It’s not like I kissed her or something.”

 

“But you look like you were about to,” Sehun replied with cross arms.

 

Kai just bit his lower lip before looking away, pretending like he was looking for someone. He didn’t want to make it more awkward that it already was. You look at Sehun then to Kai before sighing. “Sehun please, it was just a dance,” you imply, wrapping your arms around one of Sehun’s.

 

“But still!” ‘I wish it was me who danced with you instead.’

 

“Sehun!” you exclaim, giving him a disapproving look. Sehun gave you a hard stare before wrapping you with his arms and letting you lean against his hard chest. Kai glanced at the two of you and ruffled his hair.

 

“I think Karin is calling me to help her with something, see ya!” Kai quickly excused himself, running towards where Karin was standing with her bag clutched in her hands.

 

“Kai!” you call out to him, trying to call him back. You gasp as you felt tender lips on your neck. “S-Sehun.”

 

“It should’ve been me……”

 

“Huh?” you queried, confusingly.

 

“It should’ve been me dancing with you,” he said, clutching you tightly like you were a doll. You chuckle at this and patted his head with your hand.

 

“Next time Sehun…..next time,” you reply. ‘Me too. I wish I was dancing with you instead.’

 

Sehun smirked at your response and bit your ear lightly, causing you to flush. “Sehun not in public.”

 

“Next time, we are going to dance troublemaker,” Sehun stated, hinting something to you. You laugh as you caught on before nodding your head.

 

“Yeah, alright Sehun-ah. Next time troublemaker it is.”

 

 

 

 

****

I love this gif. It says so much. Haha. 

Anyway please remember to COMMENT and/or SUBSCRIBE or UPVOTE