Chanyeol 2

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

 

Chanyeol; for Syazygirl


“Jaerin!” Chanyeol called out as you were scrolling through your news feed on your phone. You look up from your phone and smile at him.

 

“Chanyeol, what’s up?” you respond back.

 

Chanyeol huffed and looked at you with big puppy eyes. Your eyes furrow together and you jokingly rolled your eyes in disgust. “What is it?”

 

“Do me a favour!”

 

You gave him –are you serious- look. “Last time I did you a favour, I was shot a lot questions on why I was wearing a wig and sunglasses. People thought I was trying to pull an Ajummah look!”

 

“Yeah sorry about that,” Chanyeol replied, scratching the back of his nape.

 

“I still don’t forgive you,” you state, crossing your arms. “You made me go around spying on Kai and his new girlfriend instead of you.”

 

“I said I was sorry!” Chanyeol cried out, “just hear me out.” You sigh at this and gave in. You couldn’t really stay mad at your boyfriend, who was trying so hard to please you—especially when he’s trying to balance his love life and singing career.

 

“Alright, what is it?” you question.

 

Chanyeol bites his lip nervously and looks at you. “Could you—you know” he starts, “watch my performance tonight? I’m performing and I would like it if you were there.”

 

You stare at him and pout. “Is that at all? I would love to go Chanyeol but I can’t. I have to do paperwork for tomorrow and I have to get ready for my upcoming exams.” Chanyeol pouts before going down on his knees and clasping his hands together.

 

“Please Jaerin! You could do all that later—I would even help you, just please be there and watch my performance. Having you there gives me a lot motivation to do even better,” he says, looking at you.

 

You look at him, then think about your paperwork and thick books that you have to go through. You look back at Chanyeol one last time and let out a sigh. “Fine! I will go,” you reply earning a shout of joy from the other. “But I can’t guarantee that I will 100% go.”

 

“Aawww!! Come on Jaerin, I said I will help you.”

 

“You can barely keep up with your own work, yet you try to help me with my work that is more advanced than yours? You do know that this is a chemistry and physics homework and I am studying about the human body right?” you shoot questions at him.

 

Chanyeol whimpers and groans. “Why are you studying about Science? Why can’t it be about music or something easy like maths. Maths I can do.”

 

You just shake your head and place your hands on his shoulders before leaning in and letting both your foreheads to touch. “Chanyeol as much as I love you and all, but I don’t have enough talent as you to get into a company at a young age and be a super star. That’s why I have to study and being a doctor is my dream remember?”

 

“You only say that because you admire Sakura from ‘Naruto’,” Chanyeol retorts. You gasp at him and hit him lightly on the chest.

 

“So not true—okay yeah, that could be a reason—but being a doctor, I am able to help many people that can’t heal themselves or have the knowledge to do so. You should know why I chose to become a doctor, Chanyeol. So others don’t have to suffer—like how my parents suffered,” you mention, trying to hold back the tears.

 

Chanyeol groans and hugs you. “I know, I know. Your mother suffered from cancer and your father suffered an extreme depression before dying of heart failure. I know—but I just want you to be there.”

 

“I know Chanyeol,” you reply softly, hugging him in return. “Like I said, I will try to come to your performance tonight as much as I can. I will—if I don’t, you can punch me if you want.”

 

“You know I can never punch a girl—especially you,” Chanyeol says looking at you, before pecking you on the cheek softly.

 

“And that’s one of the reasons why I love you, you’re such a kind-hearted person.”

 


 

Chanyeol breathes out as he shook his hand to try get the nervous feeling out. “I can do this, I can do this,” he says to himself. “I do this all the time, yet I still get nervous before going on stage.”

 

“Standby! Exo, you are ready to go up!” the stage director says, pushing the members towards the stage. Chanyeol bites his lips and closes his eyes, while taking small steps on the stage. The spotlights shines brightly on him and the members as people in the crowd scream in joy and excitement.

 

‘Where are you Jaerin?’ Chanyeol asks himself as he looks through the crowd. Whenever you would come and support him in the crowds, he could spot you easily. But today he couldn’t find you at all. ‘Where are you?!’

 

Chanyeol didn’t realize that the members already said their introductions and were going into their places before the song would come on. Chanyeol quickly scans the crowd again before a disappointed feeling filled his gut.

 

You didn’t come.

 

You didn’t come to watch his performance. The performance that he was finally gonna confess to the whole world that he is dating a lovely person-that person was you. Chanyeol felt sad and his shoulders slouched.

 

“Hyung, stop looking glum and get ready to dance,” Sehun says from behind as he got into position for Wolf.

 

Chanyeol just nods and goes to his place. He thought about you and anger started to bubble inside. You could’ve at least texted him that you weren’t going to make it, then he would understand since he knew that your studies were important to you. But no, you didn’t—you didn’t even say ‘good luck Yeol!~’ like you usually do or ‘sorry can’t make it, but you know I still love you right?’ (yeah I know chessy).

 

He lets out a deep breathe before plastering on a charisma look for the audience and fans. He would have to deal with you later.

 


 

“Yeol!” you shout out as he enters your room.

 

“You!” he choked out, trying to get out all the anger but as he saw you smiling at him and looking away shyly, the anger and disappointment disappeared.

 

“Look what I got for you!” you chirp, you pulled out a box of chocolate and a bag that had a couple necklace saying ‘til death do we part’. Chanyeol sighs and forgets about even trying to scold you. “I’m sorry I couldn’t be there Yeol. I wanted to but if I left all the work for later, it would just pile up and I couldn’t let that happen. So I got you a sorry gift!”

 

Chanyeol smiles and pulls you close before kissing your forehead and then the top of your head. “Thank you for that. I’m glad that you at least planned to come and watch me.”

 

You smile in return and wrap your small arms around his waist. “You’re welcome. I promise to come to your next performance.”

 

“Good. Because if you don’t—punching you on the arm sounds nice.”

 

“Hey!”

 

 

Sorry for the really long wait. Hope you enjoy it^^