Lay 3

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

This week was exam week. For juniors. For you. You grumbled as you took out books to start studying for Maths. The test was tomorrow. Mathematics was a subject that you usually get average marks in but this time, you want to get a really good mark. Around 80% or over. You clench your fists in determination. “I’ve got this,” you whispered, trying to assure yourself.

 

As you were about to open your textbook and start studying, when the sound of a bell started ringing through the house. Indicating someone was at the door. You groaned as you tried to ignore it. It was probably one of those door-knockers again. You hated dealing with strangers. It made you feel uncomfortable. The sound of the doorbell rang again. “Umma!” you called out to her, telling her to get the door.

 

“Coming! Coming!’ your umma cried out as she scurried towards the door. When you heard her open the door, her voice started chattering happily towards the unknown person. “Omo, come inside, come inside. She’s upstairs, studying.”

 

You were curious to who she was talking to, so you popped your head out of your bedroom and squinted at the person coming towards you. You gasp in realization. “Oppa!” you squeal, running towards him and hugging him. In return he laughed and hugged back. “What are you doing her Lay oppa?”

 

Said boy smiled down at his girlfriend. “I came to visit you, thought I could hang out with my girlfriend since I had nothing else to do,” he replied. “But it looks like I will be bothering you instead.” You quickly shook your head in response.

 

“You won’t bothering me oppa, come inside. I was just getting started,” you say while pulling him inside your room. Lay followed suit as you sat down and scanned through your textbook.

 

“Hm, I might be able to help you with a few if needed. I’ve done this before,” Lay says, reading a page. Your eyes gleam in delight, knowing your boyfriend will be able to help you study.

 

“That would help me a lot,” you say, quickly kissing him on the cheek. Lay smiled gently at you as you blush softly at him. His smile’s still got you flushing like a tomato.

 

“Well then, shall we get started?” Lay says, motioning you to open your book and start writing. You felt like you were in class again. Only difference was that Lay was your teacher for now and that he was undeniably handsome. No offense to Mr. Kim, he also was good-looking for a teacher in his late 30’s.

 

You responded with a nod and opened your book and started answering questions from the book. As you went through the book and talked softly with your boyfriend, hard questions started to unravel themselves and you found yourself stuck in a corner.

 

“Oppa! Help me,” you cried out, pushing your book towards him to show him the equation. Lay took a look and he crooked a brow at you.

 

“Really Jiyoung-ah? You can’t do a simple trigonometry question?” he asked with an amused look. You slapped lightly on his arm and pouted.

 

“I’m no good with stuff like this, okay!” you shot back.

 

Lay laughed as he shook his head in amusement. “It’s because you don’t put effort in it.” Which you retorted with a ‘I so do!’ causing the other to laugh once more. “Just try it first before asking me for help. I’m sure you will be able to get the answer, you’re pretty clever.”

 

You pouted at him and took your book back before staring at the equation in front of you. Staring turned into glares as you think of multiple answers, but not the right one. Few seconds flew by and you huffed in defeat, placing your pencil down. “I DON’T KNOW!” you cry out, letting your head come in contact with the small table you are working on.

 

Lay could see the frustration in your eyes as he sighs. “How about we take a break, you look like you need it after an hour of studying,” he states closing the textbook. You shot up and smiled at him.

 

“Great idea! A break is what I need and do you know what goes nicely with a short break?” you question as you slowly stood up, lending out a hand for Lay to get up too. Lay shook his head in reply as he took your head.

 

“No. What goes nicely with a short break?” he questioned back before patting some dust off his clothes. Your eyes gleam in delight as you bite your lower lip in excitement.

 

“Umma’s homemade chiffon cake!” you exclaim, taking Lay by surprise. You jumped in excitement before running down the stairs to get the chiffon cake she talked about and coming back up with two pieces in separate bowls, both in each hand.

 

“That was quite quick,” Lay mentioned as he took one bowl away from her as she smiled at him.

 

“Umma already had it on the table, she knew that I would coming down sooner or later to get it,” you reply before sitting down at the small table. Using your fork you jabbed your cake with it and took a small piece from it before eating it. Lay took a seat next to you and silently ate the cake you have given him.

 

“It’s very delicious, soft and has a vanilla flavor in it,” he says, placing the empty bowl on the table. You were still eating yours. You were trying to savor it as you knew that your umma wouldn’t let you have another one until dinner. You hummed in reply as you finally finished your piece and placed the bowl on the table too.

 

You looked down to see your books, you sighed inwardly remembering that you had a test tomorrow. “I don’t want to study anymore,” you complained, throwing your pencil away and letting it land on your bed surface.

 

Lay just chuckled at you. “Don’t worry, I think you will do just fine. You are a clever girl,” he reminded you. You looked at him and smiled. Lay looked at his wristwatch for the time before smiling sadly at you. “I have to go now.”

 

You pouted in response before latching on to him. “No! Oppa stay a while longer,” you whined, earning a ruffle of your hair from him.

 

“I will be back tomorrow. I promise I will,” he said, standing up. You followed suit and hugged him. You didn’t want to break away from the warm embrace. Lay held you tight before breaking away slowly. “Do you best okay?”

 

You nod at him with a small pout. Lay laughed softly before bending to leave a kiss on your lips. You hummed in delight as you felt his lips on yours. The kiss was soft and gentle and held warmth. His whole being was basically screaming ‘I’m warm and gentle.’ Probably another reason why you fell for him.

 

When you two broke away, Lay his lips before grinning. “Hmm, taste likes vanilla,” he mentions, causing you to flush pink. Oh gosh. Your mouth was basically filled with the aftertaste of the cake and he tasted it. Oh well.

 

You laugh lightly and gave him a peck on the lips. “Yours too.”

 

***

 

Requested by; Acejay05

Anyway please remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Comments are much appreciated, so are subscribers!