Luhan

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

“My life is ed.” Just that phrase described basically your whole life. It was messed up. You were a person who hated interacting with others. An anti-social person or more likely, socially awkward with others. Whenever you had a chance to make a new friend, you would always say something weird to drive them away.

 

You were always judged by your appearance and your quiet personality. You liked reading books, but you weren’t classified as a nerd. You talk to yourself most of the times since there was no one else to talk to. Worse thing about your life was what your mother does for you. You love her and all, but since you weren’t able to get any friends especially ‘male’ friends, your mother decided to send you to blind dates.

 

Blind dates. Like. Seriously?!

 

You bang your head against your desk before groaning in frustration and in pain. Not once did you enjoy those awkward times being with the opposite . There were times where they thought the whole thing was a joke and started looking for their ‘real’ blind date. Like come on, even you thought you weren’t that ugly.

 

And when there was a decent looking guy with a decent personality, the next few minutes turns out with them talking about themselves. Half of the conversation was based on what they look like in girls eye or what they like in girls. Are they trying to hint something there?

 

Anyway tonight you had another blind date set for you and you weren’t really that excited to go. But with your mum’s eyes screaming ‘you-better-go-or-else-I-will-disown-you’, you had no choice but to get up from your seat and get ready for your date.

 

10 minutes passed and you were ready. You didn’t need to dress up like you were going to receive an Oscar award or something, you dressed in simple clothing but suitable for the outside weather. You are wearing a pair of black jeans that hugged your legs nicely, a baggy grey shirt that said ‘just do it’ like the Nike brand, a dark brown jacket with a furry hoody and dark blue converse to go with the outfit.

 

You expected to look like you were ready to enter a snow storm, but surprisingly you didn’t look that bad. Nodding to yourself, you grab your pair of fake glasses (to make the boys turn off, thinking that they met a nerd) and your purse before heading out the door of your house.

 

“Umma I’m going now! Bye!” you called out to her, waving a small goodbye before entering the bus that just arrived. It took around 15 minutes to get to the destination where your mother told you to go.

 

When you step off the bus you look up to see a small take-out Chinese restaurant, the meeting place for your blind date. With an inward sigh you grip on your handbag and walk into the small restaurant. You found an empty table and decided to sit there.

 

Once seated, you look around to see if there was anyone that would seem to be your blind date. Sadly, none. Your umma only gave you information that he was a Chinese boy with light brown hair. At first you imagined him to be the typical Chinese with small eyes but when a boy with the same hair colour and Chinese dialect stood in front of you, your heart raced.

 

So handsome.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo-Luhan imnida,” he introduced himself. You felt yourself clenching your fists a little too tightly before realizing you haven’t introduce yourself yet.

 

“O-oh. Hello,” you replied, mentioning your name later on.

 

He nodded in response before everything turned silent. You kept pushing the thick frame of the glasses on the bridge of your nose so it could sit properly, while he darted his eyes around the restaurant.

 

“How about we order something?” you said, breaking the silence. You couldn’t take it, the silence was killing you and you didn’t want to stare at him for the whole hour.

 

“R-right,” he said, grabbing one of the menus and checking to see if there was anything nice to eat. You bite the lower part of your lip before blowing a strand of hair out of your eyes. Not long afterwards, both you and Luhan ordered your food and went back to being silent.

 

“Soo-“ you started off. “What do you like to do?”

 

With that Luhan smiled. Argh. Your heart was racing non-stop, it almost felt like it was going to explode. ‘Why is he so handsome?’ you thought before thinking how your face looks like shiet in front of him. “I like playing soccer as a hobby and hanging out with some of my friends in the weekends,” Luhan said with a nod. “What about you?”

 

He likes soccer? He has no idea what he just asked. You were a sports lover. Even though you didn’t look like the type of girl to like sports, your undying love for soccer was much bigger than your love for books, and you love reading books.

 

“Soccer?” you queried with a big grin. “I love soccer! I've been playing soccer since I was a child, but now I barely play since I don’t have a lot friends to play soccer with.” You don’t have a lot of friends? More like you were friendless.

 

His eyes sparkled in amusement and excitement. “You too? Wow, I wasn't expecting you to like sport or anything related…sorry for judging to quickly,” he said, sheepishly smiling at you.

 

You giggle. You actually giggled. “No worries, it happens a lot.”

 

Surprisingly Luhan and you were able to talk about a lot of things, for example both of you like the same Korean pop-artists and talked about it for a few minutes before talking about your favourite subject in school, what you like about boys/girls, favourite type of dancing music, favourite food, etc. As you both were talking, your food arrived and both of you ate it slowly.

 

It was amazing how both of you conversed when it wasn’t long ago when both of you weren’t able to talk about anything with each other. ‘I guess it’s because the things I like are mainly boy related than girl related.’ You smiled softly.

 

Before you realized it was time to go, your heart sank. “I have to go,” you muttered sadly, looking down at your empty plate. Since it was only a blind date, you weren’t expecting to see him again afterwards.

 

Luhan was also sad and sighed. He didn’t want to leave as well but he had somewhere else to be. He was surprised to know he had a few things in common with you and how the conversation was naturally flowing. He had to admit to himself, he wasn’t really a lady’s man, whenever he met a girl around his age, he would stutter, turn red, or just pretend like he wasn’t interested in them. But while being with you, he was able to act like his normal self, like how he was around with his friends.

 

He looked at you before grinning. “Here,” he said, handing you a note. “That’s my number, make sure to call when you get home. It would be nice to talk to you again.”

 

You look at him surprised. The boys from previous dates never really gave you anything so you could keep in touch with them. Usually they would say ‘bye, nice talking to you’ or ‘cya, glasses.’ The way Luhan was being friendly with you, moved you. Giving him a small smile, you held the note close to you before standing up.

 

Both of you walk out of the small restaurant before facing each other. “Thank you,” Luhan started saying, “for making my evening worthwhile.”

 

You blush at his words before nodding. “Same. I didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I actually did,” you replied.

 

Luhan grinned in response before leaning close to you. You breathe in inwardly as he kissed your right cheek softly. “See you soon,” he whispered before waving a small goodbye and heading towards his car that was parked not so far away.

 

You bite your lower lip, trying not squeal in glee. You touch your right cheek before grinning like a cheshire cat. “Luhan,” you mutter his name.

 

“I think I love you.”

 

 

 

***

Thank you for reading and please remember to comment down below. Requests are open!