Kai 3

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

Syazygirl

Sorry for the long wait. Had things to do but I swear the scenario requests were on my mind the whole time.


Two friends. Both boys. They were the best of friends and always had each other’s back. They knew each other’s likes and dislikes. When it comes to each other, secrets are never secret. Secrets are shared between them, knowing that the other will never tell a soul. They were like brothers. But like always, there will be something they would both like and that’s you.

 

***

“Ah! Stop it~” you whined as you tried to pull away from little Jong In. Right now you were six years old and attended the Seoul’s kindergarten for children. You became quite popular with the students around you and little Jong In was one of them. Even though he expressed it a little differently. And that’s through small teasing and friendly bullying.

 

“Aw-but you are so adorable when you cry,” Jong In snickered, poking your cheeks. Jong In was nice a person at heart, you found that out later on when he stayed behind to keep company when your parents were late to pick you up.  You pouted at him.

 

“Sehun!” you cried out as you ran towards the said boy, who had light brown hair. Sehun shook his head as he looked at his friends.

 

“Stop bullying her Jong In,” Sehun stated, blocking you from Jong In’s view. In return the other boy grumbled and whined. Sehun was basically the peace keeper of the group. He was usually silent unless angry. While the other two –you and Jong In- were the bundle of energy and like picking on each other. Jong In especially.

 

“Oh come on, Jaerin likes me teasing her. Look she’s blushing! Meaning she does enjoy my attention,” Jong In responded with a childish grin. Sehun frowned and looked down at you. It was true. You were blushing and Sehun a felt a little pang to his heart. He didn’t know why. But he did.

 

“If you enjoy it so much than why hide and come to me?” Sehun questioned, quite confused and hurt. He felt like a third wheel, even though he didn’t know what it meant yet. You stare at him with those big brown eyes of yours.

 

“But I like being around you too!” you mumbled, pushing your two index fingers together cutely. Sehun could feel heat rising to his cheeks. You looked so adorable! You were wearing a small dress that resembled Minnie Mouse and your two pigtails framed your face nicely. No wonder you were liked by everyone. You were kind-hearted and never excluded a friend or person in need.

 

Sehun couldn’t say anything and when he did try to the bell rang, indicating that class was starting. “Children! Time to come in,” the teacher called as children your age, older or younger entered the building with their friends.

 

You looked towards the teacher before facing Sehun. “Come on Sehun, class is about to start,” you say while grabbing hold of his hand before dragging him towards the classroom. In that moment, Sehun learnt something new. And that was his childhood love towards you as he felt this warm feelings envelop him.

 

“Hey! Don’t forget about me guys!” Jong In exclaimed, running towards you two. He watched the scene that played before his eyes and wondered what was happening towards his best friend. He was unusually quiet when you were talking to him. Jong In scratched his head as he caught up with you two. Oh well.. his throat must hurt from scolding us and all. Jong In shrugged it off before slinging his arms around you and Sehun’s shoulder and heading to class with a bright smile. “It’s time for number counting!”

 

You look in horror. “Noh!” Let’s just say, you hated Maths at a young age.

 

***

 

As years went by and all three of you grew up, the bond between you grew stronger. Jong In was now a charming teenage boy with a defined jawline and his skin was like copper, it still held the baby skin smoothness. His usually children grins turned into a ‘ovaries-go-boom’ smirk. You and Sehun named it since most girls would practically swoon over it. Almost like their ovaries were exploding inside them.

 

Sehun became more open and now talked a lot. His previous way of showing his mature side was now gone and was replaced with a mischief, childish, stubborn but loving Oh Sehun. He too had a jawline that you couldn’t help but ogle at-same for Jong In. But the most dramatic change was probably his hair. The dude decided he wanted to dye his hair the colour of the rainbow. Like no joke. You and Jong In were like gasping fishes when you two saw that he dyed his hair various colours. From the shade of red all the way to green. It was jaw dropping.

 

And for you-you grew up beautifully. Having two amazing male friends that will always care for you and parents who are understanding. As you were growing up your hair got longer and is now waist-length. Your height stopped once you reached 165 cm, even then you still wished to be taller. Your skin was fair and smooth, you have brown eyes that sparkled with kindness and energy with long thick eyelashes emphasizing your eyes , a small button nose (so cute!) and your natural pink lips that turns a shade of red when you tend to it or bite it. Overall, puberty hit well for all three of you.

 

Like said before, your bonds strengthened, but so did the feelings for a particular individual for each. Sehun’s feelings for you became stronger. Jong In as well, knowing that in his heart and mind—he didn’t like the idea of being separated from you and knowing that there was no other girl like you in the world for him. And for you, your feelings towards them was both love even though Sehun was more of a brotherly one than a partner one.

 

It came to conclusion where you and Jong In ended up together on Christmas, where you two were accidently standing underneath a mistletoe. Both of you confessed and kissed. Cute. But when you two started dating, you both kept it a low profile even from your other best friend-Sehun.

 

That would cause a little problem now wouldn’t it?

 

***

 

“Jong In!” you cried out, running towards your boyfriend. The said male side-smirked at you in response. You two were in the garden of the school you two attended-with Sehun of course- and it was now lunch break. You seemed to have something important to tell him, suggesting the way you looked tired and panted.

 

“What is it?” Jong In questioned gently placing his hands on your shoulders. You look at him with sad and nervous eyes. Jong In frowned at this and poked your head-earning a ‘Hey!’ from you. “What’s the matter?”

 

You looked franticly around you before sputtering out. “S-Sehun confessed to me,” you say, hands shaking. “I don’t know what to do! He doesn’t know that we are dating and OMG I KNEW WE SHOULD’VE TOLD HIM EARLIER ABOUT US. I DON’T WANT TO BREAK HIS HEART OR ANYTHING-WHAT HAPPENS IF HE GETS ANGRY? WHAT HAPPENS IF HE WILL NEVER AGREE TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF-“

 

“Jaerin!” Jong In interrupted, clutching you tightly on the shoulders. He had a pained expression. He too didn’t want to hurt his best friend. But he didn’t know what to do. “Calm down first.” You stare at him with a pout.

 

“What are we going to do?” you query. In response Jong In thought hard before sighing.

 

“I think for now it’s best for us not to tell him we are together,” he answered, causing you to gasp. Jong In held a hand out, gesturing for you to not interrupt. “We both know this will be hard, but we both don’t want to hurt him by rejecting him and then telling him our relationship.”

 

You frowned in confusion before shaking your head in protest. “But he would get hurt even more if he finds out later on! We could lose his trust Jong In and our friendship,” you retorted. Jong In knew that. He knew but he didn’t want to admit it.

 

You saw the troubled look on his face and sighed. “Alright, we will stick to not telling him.” Jong In reacted with a solemn nod. You bite your lower lip with anxiety. If Sehun does find out later, what will happen?

 

***

 

It’s been weeks since Sehun confessed to you. And due to your very calm and collected personality, you were able to hide your pained expressions well while you and Sehun started going on dates. He smiled brightly as he walked with you in the small beach, hand-in-hand. You always gave him a soft smile-that would make him blush-but really inside, your heart was clenching. You were basically tricking him, telling him that you loved him even though it wasn’t fully true.

 

You loved him but not the way he loved you. You loved him as a brother and that pained you even more, knowing that your relationship with him and Jong In will not go well, if you two hide it any longer. But your anxiety and pain disappeared once Sehun gently lifted you in the air with a huge smile.

 

You laughed at him, slapping him softly to put you down. Sehun did as he was told and cuddled you tightly. The next words made your heart flutter and your feelings for Jong In made you doubt.

 

“I love you Jaerin. I’m lucky to have you.”

 

Oh goodness-it seems like you were falling for him. Your heart was racing. Better call Jong In before you fall any harder.

 

***

 

“You what?” Sehun gasped out as he held your hand loosely. You were on a brink of tears as you stare at those pained eyes of his. You had just told him about the news of you and Jong In-with Jong In behind you, looking away with shame. Sehun’s hand shook, he then took a step back.

 

You look at him with teary eyes. “I’m sorry Sehun! I didn’t mean to hurt you! I didn’t mean to lie to you! I just didn’t know how to reject you-you mean so much to me, our friendship means so much,” you choked out as you try to stifle your sobs.

 

Jong In didn’t say anything because he knew if he did, he would just get punched-that he deserved-and words would be spat at him in disgust. He knew better than to interfere. For now. Sehun looked between you and Jong In with anger.

 

He felted like he was played. He was. And it hurt really badly. But when he saw you crying and the pain expression of his other best friend, his heart felt a pang because you were crying for him. Sehun thought it through and knew that you two didn’t mean to hurt him. You just wanted him to happy. He was glad for that. He was glad that you two thought of his happiness as well.

 

“Jaerin-ah, don’t cry,” he said softly, stretching out to hold you in his embrace. You were surprised but you let him hold you. “It’s alright. I’m not mad.” Jong In looked at his friend with a bitter smile that Sehun returned.

 

At least his not that angry like we thought he would be. Jong In thought, smiling as Sehun tried to comfort you. You held a burden of loving two of them, lying to one and loving the other. It was something you couldn’t really face anymore.

 

“Is that why whenever I wanted to kiss you, you turn away?” Sehun asked softly, making you look at him as he held your chin up. You nodded meekly with a pout. Sehun chuckled. He swooped in and pecked your lips. You gasp in shock while Jong In tensed up.

 

Sehun laughed at the two of you. “Come on, I deserved that! You guys tricked me, really badly,” he huffed out. You and Jong In glanced at each other. Jong In shrugged and you sighed softly before breaking into a smile.

 

“Yeah-whatever Thehun,” you teased before laughing and trying to behind Jong In as Sehun took threatening steps towards you playfully.

 

“Hey! My lisp is amazing okay, I don’t see any fan boys coming after you saying how adorable your speech is,” he stated, causing you all to laugh.

 


Yes! I’m done. My goodness that was long. It was longer than I expected it to be. I usually try to limit my chapters in between 1000-1500 words. So it’s not too long or too short.

Anyway hoped you like it!  

Please remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Comments are loved.