Daehyun 2

Exo and B.A.P Oneshot Collection (Abandoned)

It was horrible. Blood. Fists. Groans of pain. They were everywhere. “D-Daehyun,” you cried. It was bad. Blood was pouring around you. And you didn’t have the strength to get up. Daehyun was beside you, hands clenched beside him as he held your head up before laying it on his lap.

 

“Y-Yoon-h-hae,” he choked out, trying desperately to stop the blood from pouring your wound of your stomach. “Please h-hang on, help is coming.”

 

You felt your eyes giving away. Daehyun was calling you. Trying his best to make you stay conscious. Trying his best to make you stay alive. “D-Daehyun-oppa.”

 

“You idiot!” he muttered, holding your hands in his own. “Why did you do it? Why did you take that bullet for me? Why?”

 

You smiled softly at him, making his heart clench in guilt and sadness. You opened your lips and said something, something inaudible for the human ears. It was tiring. Tiring to talk. But you had to say this to him before you leave him. Before you leave this world.

 

Tears started streaming down Daehyun’s face. His teammates walking slowly towards him with grieve but the victory was theirs. They won the fight.

 

“You shouldn’t have come, you shouldn’t have come,” Daehyun kept whispering as he held your cold and fragile body close to his. He felt you slipping away. He felt your body go limb. He felt your heart stop beating altogether. He felt his heart break. You were gone and he didn’t have anyone else to blame but himself. “You pabo.”

 

***

 

You were scared. You watched from the sidelines as your boyfriend and his friends tried fighting off a dozen of the enemy gang members. They were horrible. They ambushed the guys when they had their guard down. But that’s also the boys fault, they should’ve seen that coming. You followed them towards an empty space where no one would see them.

 

“Oppa!” you exclaimed softly as Daehyun got hit on head with a small wooden bat. His head started pounding as blood was streaming down his forehead. You watched in horror with hands clasped against your mouth. You didn’t want the bad guys to see you and start attacking you. They didn’t really pay attention to you, but if you did interfere then they would have to take action.

 

Daehyun heaved in a shaky breathe before punching the man and knocking him out cold. He wasn’t the type to act weak when hurt, he was the type that gained more fighting power as he got injured (if that makes any sense). His friends were standing their ground as few more punches were blown to them. Daehyun took off to their direction and tried helping them out.

 

You watch with clasped hands. You were praying they got out there safely. That this whole fight would end without anyone getting critical injuries. “Please be careful oppa,” you whisper, watching the fight with wide, teary eyes.

 

The boys weren’t doing so well. Daehyun and his friends were getting tired and there was still at least 4 more guys standing. With weapons. Daehyun watched with weary eyes as he watched one of them hold a metal bat in hand.

 

“Bastards, playing dirty,” he cussed, his chest tightening due to the pain.

 

“Kya!” you cried out, causing Daehyun to whip his head towards your direction in shock as you were being held by the hair by one of the guys.

 

“You ! Put her down, she’s not a part of this!” Daehyun exclaim, hands clenching at his sides. How dare they try to hurt you? How dare they try to lay a single finger on his girlfriend? How dare they even try to include her in this fight between them.

 

The guy smirked as he watched Daehyun and his friends tense. “She’s precious to you isn’t she?” he said with a sly smile. You shivered in fear while the hairs of the back of your nape stood as he spoke.

 

“You wouldn’t dare,” Daehyun growled lowly as he and his friends got ready to jump into action. Your eyes widen in realization as it was a trap. A trap to get them distracted and not see what was behind them.

 

One of them was holding a gun. They lifted it towards Daehyun, who was too busy worrying over you to realise nor did the others. You used all your energy left to hit the guy holding you in the stomach and knock him down before quickly running towards Daehyun.

 

Daehyun watched in relief as you got yourself free from the guy’s grasp before gasping as you moved behind him. Trying to protect him from the incoming weapon aimed at him. He wasn’t fast enough. He turned around only to watch in horror that the person holding the gun already pulled the trigger.

 

Everything became slow, as the bullet came towards you and him. As you held your stance, shielding him from it. As you coughed out blood before falling down. As your name was ripped from his lungs. Tears b from his eyes.

 

“Yoonhae!” he cried out, grabbing your limp body.

 

***

 

Daehyun cried as you held your body close to his. With all his might he replied to your words.

 

“I l-love you too.”

 

 

***

 

It's not my best, but I tried. (i have a love for angst that's un-avoidable)

Please remember to COMMENT and/or SUBSCRIBE or UPVOTE^^