Clock

Smiles & Love (One-shot)

A/N : Hi from me and sorry if this story isn’t as great as it should have been. It’s a drabble that I wrote while I was supposed to be doing my revision last night. I hope you’ll like it???

Word Count : 412

Clock

The muffled voices filled her ears as the elevator arrived at the right level.

Two tall and muscular men came into view as they trapped tiny Jessica in between their arms and dragged her towards a room, down the empty hallway with two high white walls and carpeted floor.

The door of that room was decorated with patterns of cursive writings curved on wood. The writings couldn’t be deciphered unless you’re a member of this place.

Jessica figured she could, but she was only half-conscious.

The musky smell of the room gushed into her nose as she regained her senses. Pushing her eyes open slowly, she could see the faint light seeping through the windows but blocked by the velvet curtains.

A lady sat on her seat with her back facing the two guards and Jessica.

“We brought her here,” one of the men said.

There was something strangely familiar about this setting that Jessica was facing right now; the way how the dark marble floor never fully allowed light to bounce off from it, how the room was filled with smell of copper and a light scent of perfume and how the way that pair of heels clicked against the marble floor.

“I heard you wanted to run,” the lady said. Jessica could feel that vicious smirk on the former’s face.

“How could I ever, if you’re gonna play rough?” Jessica spat.

“Ouch,” the lady laughed. “You could so bitter.”

“I could be. Can you let me go?” Jessica wasn’t begging, she was asking for permission. Though with her trying to yank her arms away from those men who drink blood was just wasting her own energy.

“Only if you’re a good girl with no more intentions of running away from this institute and away from me.”

“Fine.”

“Just in case you go back on your own words,” an evil grin spread across the lady’s lips as Jessica hissed from the cold of two metallic locks wrapping against her wrists.

“When would you ever learn?” Tiffany chuckled softly as she casually swirled her glass filled with red liquid – blood.

“What do I have to even learn?”

“That you,” Tiffany approached Jessica slowly, looking deep into her eyes, as she gently tilted her neck, Jessica sighed. It has come. “Will always have to be a vampire no matter how hard you resist to be one, because you’re my lover.”

The minute hand hit Twelve.

Jessica’s eyes turned from brown to hazel red.