TaengSic Drabble : Distance

Smiles & Love (One-shot)

A/N: Writing could be an addition sometimes.  To the TaengSic shippers, I’ve just broken your already fragile heart x

 

TaengSic Drabble: Distance

 

As the music started playing, her eyes drifted to the girl next to her, TaeYeon.

The beautiful melody made the audience sway their light sticks, making the already pink ocean shine brighter.

Now it was Jessica's turn to sing and her voice filled up the whole hall. It's amazing how her voice could fill up the hearts of the audiences.


It was Jessica's voice that made TaeYeon give in to her whenever they quarreled. 

But they somehow never found the chance to quarrel again.

It's funny how they've missed out on the lives of one another ever since they were busy with their own solo promotions.

And they've never quite managed to catch up.

It was as if time was slipping them by even when they are next to each other.

Because right now, even when standing together, there was this huge, invisible wall formed in between them; too hard to be demolished. 

As the sweet melody begin to end, their audiences clapped and cheered to encourage them to continue with the concert.

The girls bowed and waved to them as a way to express their gratitude.

What their fans saw was them stealing glances at one another, what they didn't see was the invisible gap in between.

Then Jessica realized that there are certain people whom she wants to care but are simply too out of reach.