9

It Hurts

 

Jiyoung pushed the glass and his foot slipped on the rug, but it didn’t matter.

His heart was beating fast, excited to see the current apple of his eyes. Jiyoung was torn between happiness and worry. Happy that finally Dara would be able to fit in to society so he could comfortably have the date he had always wanted. Worried because he might not recognize her or she might change, but deep inside, Jiyoung knew that wouldn’t happen. At least for now.

 

Jiyoung took a deep breath before brushing the heavy velvet curtain which led to the VIP section of the salon, where Dara was waiting for him.

 

~~~~~

Dara sat on the chair, looking at the mirror, at the girl with wavy, brown hair reaching only just below her shoulders. Her face had color; peach cheeks and lips with a tint of pink. Whatever fringe she had (if you can call it a fringe) was neatly twirled beside her ears.

Sandara Park looked dashing.

 

“Dara, I-“ she heard someone shout and looked behind her.

Jiyoung was there, eyes covered by Park Bom. His arms were decorated with large paper bags.

 

“Now now, Jiyounggie, you go out first and leave those paper bags here. The transformation is yet to be finished; I still need to dress her up,” she used her other hand and slapped Jiyoung’s forehead.

“Now shoo,” she forced to drop the bags and go out the curtain.

“What the heck was that for!?” Dara heard Jiyoung’s voice disappearing  and giggled to herself.

“I,” she leaned on the mirror. “ I look different,” she mumbled to herself.

“More like beautiful,” Bom was now standing beside her. “ Now let’s go, Imma dress you up,” she pulled Dara from her seat.

“ Quickly, lover boy is waiting outside,” she exclaimed, making Dara blush.

 

“Bom-ssi, are you sure about this?” Dara asked while she straightened the skirt, thinking it was too short.

“Whaaat?”Bom asked and took a look at her from head to toe. “ Girl, you are so cute and innocent, I feel sorry for you,” she clicked her tongue and shook her head.

sorry guys, I couldn't find a good dress~~ but this how I imagined it

 

“Sorry?”

“Kwon Jiyoung has quite an eye for girls, doesn’t he?”

Dara could still not understand what Bom meant.

“Ready?’ Bom asked.

“No,” Dara weakly said, but Bom pushed her out the curtain.

Jiyoung’s eyes opened wide at what he saw. He could not take his eyes off her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

I killed it, didn't I? :(( waaaaaaaaaaahhhh~ I hate that I cut it >.< please bear with me. 

Sorry, I don’t know how to end this chapter :P

 

gifs are from naiseuu and fruitfully on tumblr.