17 (H)

It Hurts

 

Donghae barged into Dara’s room, only to see her still peacefully asleep, obviously ignorant of the news.

“Dara-yah!” he shook her shoulders quite roughly.

Her eyes scrunched and she opened them to see Hae’s urgent face.

“Hae?”

“Jajoong hyung’s gone. He went back to Europe without even a word!” he sounded frantic and Dara doesn’t know why.

Dara slowly sat up, absorbing the situation. Jaejoong went back without even telling her.

Why so sudden?

 

“Calm down Hae,” her attention was diverted to the pacing back and forth Donghae as if he has a huge debt to pay in an hour.

“How could hyung do this to me!? He promised to attend my company’s proposal day and he just easily disappears like a bubble!” he ruined his finely groomed hair and sat on the ground, looking desperately at Dara.

Just then, Dara remembered the envelope Jaejoong gave her.

She got up and rummaged through her drawers until she found the black one.

“Hae, Jae oppa told me to give this to you,” she reached it to Donghae and he slowly opened it, revealing the papers Jaejoong had promised.

Donghae’s exhausted face brightened and his usual dope smile appeared as he scanned the papers to make sure they were the right ones.

“God bless you Sandara!” he got up and gave her a bear hug.

“Yeah, you too,” she smiled as Donghae raced downstairs, realizing he was 15 minutes late for the meeting.

 

Dara got ready for the day and put on one of the dresses Jiyoung and Sohee had picked for her.

It was:

 

Sandara was going to meet up with Jiyoung over at his university.

She knew the place for she once longed to go there after seeing the other students pass by her house as she watched them walking along with their friends, talking and complaining about subjects, girls, food, girls, the hot new teacher, and more girls. It also occurred to her how strange it was that she never saw Jiyoung on the streets before.

 

When she opened her door, Chaerin was in the way, looking up at her so innocently.

“Excuse me Chaerin-ah,” she moved to the right. But Chaerin swiftly blocker her foot and set her slim body in front of her, refusing to let her out.

Dara walked to the left and again, Chaerin blocked her.

She picked her up and brought her downstairs.

“I’m going out so you better behave yourself,” She told Chaerin while setting her food and water in front of the cat.

 

 

The weather was pleasant, but Jiyoung was nowhere to be seen. She looked at the large Victorian clock in the middle of the school’s building. It was 2:13 and they were supposed to meet before 2.

Ridiculous, impossible scenes of accidents that might’ve happened to Jiyoung played around Dara’s mind.

Just when she was about to rush to the nearest phone booth to call the ambulance, she heard Jiyoung’s familair voice.

“Dara!” he waved, a few meter from her. “I’m... I’m... haaaah.... sorry! Late~” his words came undone due to huffing.

Jiyoung led Dara inside by the hand.

 

The campus trees and flowers were in full bloom and so Sandara thought it was very romantic. They sat by the bench under the tree.

Jiyoung was late because he had to wait for the cupcakes to be baked. He got one from the box and surprised Dara by putting an icing on top of her nose.

Jiyoung chuckled at her cuteness as her eyes crossed, trying to look at the icing.

 

For a while, they ate and played, enjoying the pleasant atmosphere.

And it was time.

“Dara, will you be my girlfriend?”



 

 

 

Yo guys *hi* 
I know I should've 
announced this earlier,
but I thought I could still
cope up with both of them.
I'll be on hiatus until the 
end of March. I have to
take care of my campaign
for the student council
and make it to the honors.
Yeah, I sound like a total
nerd right now. I hope
you guys would still support
my fics till the last damn
chapter. I hope you guys
would do well in life as
well^^ 
 
This does not mean that
I won't stock up on my 
chapters; I'll try to write~
(yeah, goodluck T_T) 
 
Thank you~ 
 
man, this chapter was deleted :P