5

It Hurts

 

Jiyoung sent Dara home 30 minutes earlier. They were supposed to spend an hour in the arcades, but it was filled with cheeky teenagers who keep on looking at Dara.

Donghae still hadn’t made any response to Jiyoung’s message.

 

Dara bid Jiyoung good bye and walked inside her house.

Her cat, Chaerin, greeted her with a meow.

Dara swiftly picker her up and rushed to her bedroom. She slumped her tired body and looked at Chaerin straight in the eyes.

“ Chaerin-ah! Do you know what happened today?” Dara began to talk. “ I had probably one of the happiest and most exciting day of my life! I’m very happy that I met Jiyoung and that he took me a tour on his favorite places like the arcades, park, and dessert shop. Oh, how I hope another day such as this would come!” Dara smiled to herself and hugged the little cat.

 

As soon as Dara’s front door closed, Jiyoung congratulated himself for giving Dara what seemed to be her first fine day.

He reached his house and found a pink note on the door.

Gdragon, baby! Come meet me at the park <3 – Sohee

Annoyed, he crumpled it and threw the paper on the ground. He closed his door with a loud bang.

He got his phone and pressed Chinky.

“ Yo, wassup!? Tae-e-eyang the house! What could you ever want from me?” the voice said.

“ Shut up Taeyang,” Jiyoung answered coldly.

“ Waeyo!? Did I do something wrong?” The person on the other line said.

“ What’s with the note? You sound so gross, and why the heck did you use her name?”

“ Oh... hahahaha! That was Daesunggie’s idea. You see, his mum gave us unused pink post-its and that we should use it for important stuff like school, confessions... and the name--”

“ What did you want to talk about?” Jiyoung cut him, not wanting to hear the last explanation.

“ I said come to the park!” Taeyang reasoned.

“ Whatever,” Jiyoung hanged up and jogged to the park.

 

His friends were there, seated on the bench.

“ GD baby, what’s wrong with you?” Taeyang asked.

“ Nothing,” Jiyoung answered, confused of where this conversation was going to.

“ We saw you with a girl who looked like a witch earlier,” Seunghyun said.

“ She’s not a witch,” Jiyoung defended Dara.

“ Well, who is she?” Seungri asked.

“ You know this could ruin our popularity and anger our VIPs” Daesung butted in.

“ I don’t care. I’m still hanging out with her,”

 

Daesung sighed and let go of his hold on Jiyoung’s shoulders.

“ Well, if that’s your decision, you should at least let us meet her,” Taeyang said.

Of course, Jiyoung didn’t want that. He gave no reply to them.

“ What, is she that vulnerable?” Daesung argued.

“ No,”

“ Then let’s go meet her!” Seungri said. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

hello guys :D sorry for not updating for so long; just looking for inspiration. Thank you for all your comments <3