11

It Hurts

 

 

Everyone, please, before you read, please watch this video. The girl is going to be Dara :)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jkWNWAH8A38


 

As Jaejoong walked out if the airport, Donghae walked towards him.

They sauntered to the parking lot into a black, sleek car Jaejoong’s family owned.

 

“How are you, Hae?” Jaejoong looked at Donghae through his dark sunglasses.

“I’m great hyung. Dara on the other hand...” Donghae wondered if he should tell his hyung all about this Jiyoung kid.

“I heard she’s doing fine and...” Jaejoong turned his eyes onto the cars passing by outside. “a boy,”

“Ne, a boy. His name is Kwon Jiyoung, about Sandara’s age and goes to University. He’s quite good looking and surprisingly  polite despite his dyed hair,” Donghae blabbered on.

“So where is she?” Jaejoong’s voice was indifferent.

“She’s out with Jiyoung...” Donghae bit his lip.

“Call her home. Immediately. I miss her,” Jaejoong ordered. Donghae responded quickly and dialed Jiyoung’s number.

 

Jaejoong’s thoughts were clouded. Who is this Jiyoung? Was Dara tired of waiting? How is that?

 

[dara and gd]

Jiyoung pinched Dara’s cheeks and made cute noises.

“Nomu , nomu, nomu-“ he was suddenly interrupted when his phone rang. It was Donghae’s message, asking Sandara to go home immediately.

Jiyoung scratched his head in confusion. It was still too early for her curfew.

As much as he wanted to spend more time with her, Jiyoung longingly sent Dara home.

 

“I don’t want to go yet,” the yearning was evident in her voice and it made Jiyoung smile. At least now he knew that she wanted him too.

“Ya,” he called softly as he put a stray strand of her hair behind her ear, making her look up into his eyes. “we still have tomorrow. I promise to take you where you want, so sleep well, arasso?”

“Promise to tell me who you like tomorrow?” Dara lifted her pinky finger.

“I promise,” Jiyoung smiled and clasped his pinky onto hers.

“Bye Jiyoung-ah!” she tipped on her toes and swiftly pecked his cheek and ran off into the dark.

Jiyoung stood there, stupefied by her sudden movement. He touched her kiss mark and chuckled at himself as he headed home.

 

Sandara felt like floating on her way home. She was happy she had just kissed him on the cheek, though deep in her mind it wasn’t enough.

A black Maserati was parked on the curb near her house, but she didn’t notice it.

The lights were on as she hurried, thinking Donghae must be worried for her now.

 

“Donghae?” Dara called as she entered the living room.

“Sandara, I want you to see someone,” Donghae said.

And there sat Kim Jaejoong.



 

omo! Please don't kill me for squeezing Jaejoong here~ (hello fellow cassies XD) and for the video. I was so shocked there was once scene where the girl looked like DARA!!! OMOOOOO~~~~~ kekekeke

I'mstilldaragon!