19

It Hurts

 

His heart raced, the blood rushing to display their color on his cheeks. Dara’s face was all flushed as well and an awkward silence followed.

Jiyoung was just so happy right now that he wanted to dance like a fool and shout out loud, just like how he imagined he’d do when he wins the lottery back in first grade.

 

Jiyoung lightly circled her waist and watched her reaction was a caution as he pulled her closer. A confused smile appeared on her lips, not sure how to fully express how she felt. Jiyoung took it as an approval and hugged her. They both could hear each other’s heart beating rather nervously.

The smile was hurting his face now, but he couldn’t drop it.

                                                                                             

 

Sandara felt like floating home again. For a little while, it felt like the entire world was erased and there was only her and Jiyoung holding each other’s hand, promising promises. That time was so beautiful to her she felt a little scared that it might not be real at all.

Even at bed, she can’t help but reminisce the scene.

 

Jiyoung, too, was thinking of the day’s events. His body laid on the bed, an arm used as a pillow as he stared in the dark ceiling. Then he saw a poster of SNSD on the other side of the room. He ran over and ripped it then threw it over the trash bin. Jiyoung jumped on the bed and smiled with satisfaction.

 

The next morning, Jiyoung had school so he couldn’t see Dara.

His heart felt heavy as he fixed his hair over by the mirror beside the door. Jiyoung didn’t want to go to school at all. He didn’t want to see his friends nor his professors. His heart yearned to see his newly found love.

As he creaked open the door, her lovely eyes squinted to a smile as she waved a hand.

Jiyoung’s body was faster than his mind and it almost lurched for Dara’s frail body as he wrapped his arms around her. The pleasant smell of flowers filled his nose as he smiled.

“Morning Jiyoung-ssi! I came to see you off.” She tattered.

“It’s only been a night and I’m already missing you this much.” He squeezed her tighter. “ I must be stupid for wanting you this much.”

Dara chuckled as she released Jiyoung’s hands around her. She tip-toed her feet and kissed him in the forehead.

“Do well in school, okay?” she placed a soft hand on his cheeks and looked intently into his eyes. 

 

Hmm, what to do next... I'm thinking the end is near~ Aw :/  

so the top image doesn't fit this chap. I was trying to look for happy-lovey-dovey dara, but tumblr isn't helping.