16

It Hurts

A/N: hello *.* this is a warning; the following story for this chapter might annoy you but I'm posting this anyways. 

 

 

After Dara got out of the car, she bowed and thanked Jaejoong one last time and stumbled on her way to the house.

Jaejoong chuckled in his car and started driving away.

Behind his smile, was a broken heart. Broken so another could be mend.

 

While waiting for the lights to go green, he spotted a familiar figure. He honked his car and quickly, Jiyoung noticed the it. Jaejoong rolled his window down and motioned for him to come closer.

Jiyoung slowly walked towards the car, curious of what this man might want.

 

“Mind if we have a talk?” his cold voice asked.

Jiyoung has never seen this guy before, but he seemed to know who he was so he slid to the passenger’s seat and slung the seatbelt over.

 

They reached a cafe west in the city. The mysterious man finally removed his glasses and Jiyoung recognized him as someone from Dara’s photo albums.

“Hey, are you-“

“I’m Kim Jaejoong. Sandara’s first love,” he quickly said.

To his enjoyment, Jiyoung’s face twisted in confusion and a slight hint of disgust, trying to hide it.

“What?” Jiyoung directly looked at Jaejoong.

“Never mind that,” he said. “ I have something to ask you,”

Jiyoung slowly leaned back on the chair and placed his hand on the armrest.

“Do you love Sandara?” Jiyoung was surprised and taken aback at his question. What?

“I-,”

“Do you even love her enough to give your life or lose your dreams? Do you love her enough to give her happiness? Can you even do a good job with physical intimacy?” Jaejoong’s questions were coming fast. He was trying to make sure that Jiyoung won’t make the mistakes he regretted.

“I love her!” he resolutely stated his answer. “ And I’m sure I’m good with skinship” Jiyoung added sheepishly and looked away due to the awkwardness.

Jaejoong snickered.

“Why does it even concern you? And why do you ask so many weird questions?”

“Sandara is mine and I have to make sure I’m not doing anything reckless,” Jaejoong told him honestly.

Jiyoung was left confused.

“I’m done.” Jaejoong got up from his seat and wore his glasses again. Jiyoung got up as well and followed him outside.

They were going in separate ways and before Jiyoung was out of reach, Jaejoong stopped on his tracks and called him.

“Make her cry and I will pulverize you,” he warned, smirked, and went back to walking towards the parking lot.

Jiyoung was still confused with all these things Jaejoong was saying.

 

That night was Jae’s last night and he went to the airport right away. His things were already packed and his bodyguards were waiting at the VIP’s entrance. They bowed in respect as he strode inside.

 

Dara on the other hand, wasn’t informed that Jaejoong’s flight back to Europe was today.

 

Originally, Jaejoong was planning to take her with him so they could be together and never separate again. The thought of proposing even crossed his mind, and all of this was crumbled to pieces by Dara’s decision. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

OMG, Big Bang's back!!! I've been wanting them to do another song again ever since.. I don't know. Maybe March of 2011. Finally!!! 

I forgot to update last week and I've been thinking that the confession part is taking to long to be posted :P Anyways, thank you to my new subscribers. Come on, if you guys have any suggestions do pm me right away! I'm torn betweent 2 endings; but I'm not saying I'll end this quickly~

I'm singin' my bluuueeess~

So how do you guys like gd's rihanna-inspired hair, eh? LOL.