13

It Hurts

 

Dara woke up with Jaejoong wandering around her room.

The moment he caught her eyes, he flashed a smile.

 

Strange, Dara thought. Back then, there was an unusual surge of electricity in her nerves whenever Jae would smile at her like that.

 

“Morning!” he walked towards her. He was wearing white pants and a pastel pink top. It matched well with his brown hair.

“Ah... ne, good morning,” Dara nodded and pulled her duvet closer to her face, afraid he might see her night gown, which had a hole.

“I’d like to go out with you today, if you don’t have any plans,” Jae looked at her expectantly.

Dara remembered Jiyoung who promised her to tell his love interest. Where would she go?

 

I guess it’s okay of he waits for now... but I really really want to know! But, I don’t know how long Jaejoong would be here... eottoke?

 

Jaejoong noticed the girl deep in thought.

She must’ve made plans with that Jiyoung...

 

“Sure, I’ll go with you today,”

 

After she got ready for the day, she called Jiyoung behind Jae’s back.

He wasn’t answering so she left a message.

Jiyoung-ah! I’m sorry but I can’t meet with you today. Tomorrow, I promise. And please don’t visit me as well too:D

 

She added a smiley, thinking it read rudely without it. 

 

Jaejoong drove around Seoul, talking about a lot of stuff, but Dara remained silent and looked out the window, thinking about Jiyoung.

Jaejoong couldn’t help but notice her odd behavior. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 ugh... 

should I throw Jaejoong away now or keep him in the story and make it all the more complicated?