20

It Hurts

 

Too soon, Big Bang (Jiyoung’s gang) had noticed that their leader was spending less and less time with them. And he was acting weird as well, like smiling like a dope for the reason of who the heck knows. It was creeping Taeyang out the most because he’s known Jiyoung ever since they were sandbox playmates. The new Jiyoung was a stranger.

***

 

Their class went on a camp at Jeju Island.

“Jiyoung-ah, let’s go play by the beach!” Daesung exclaimed. He was dressed in trunks and was holding a bucket of tools for making a sand castle.

Jiyoung was laid up in bed, starring at absolutely nothing. Taeyang came out of the bathroom after changing into floral shorts.

“Just go. I want to be alone,” Daesung bowed his head and decided to leave.

 

Overhearing the conversation, Taeyang dropped his snorkels, surprising Jiyoung.

“What is your problem?” Taeyang’s voice rose. Jiyoung sat, looking at Taeyang with a confused face. “You’ve been avoiding us ever since! Have you grown sick of us!? You should have at least told us earlier so we wouldn’t waste our efforts!” he snarled at him.

Jiyoung looked down in guilt. Taeyang was right. 

“Have you chosen relationship over friendship?” Taeyang grunted. “Would you rather spend time with that freak of a girlfriend you have than spend time with your real friends?”

That was it. Jiyoung could take whatever insult Taeyang could come up against him, but to his girlfriend, never. He got out of bed and swiftly pinned Taeyang to do the wall, making a loud sound and tightly grabbing the collars of his open shirt.

“What did you just say?” Fury was evident in Jiyoung’s eyes while he stared straight at Taeyang. Of course, Taeyoung was scared. It was the first time that Jiyoung had ever gotten angry at him.

Just in time, the door opened and Seunghyun shoved Jiyoung off of Taeyang as he planted himself between them. Jiyoung sat on the ground, his fists balled tightly, ready to punch.

 

“What is going on here!?” Seunghyun roared and it frightened the two.

“Ask that bastard!” Jiyoung stood up and glared at Taeyang.

Seunghyun glanced behind him and he immediately understood. Apparently, Taeyang had been ranting about Jiyoung’s mysterious girlfriend ever since he learned about her.



 

 

I haven’t updated in a while because I got lost-- you know, when you just don't know what to do (yet again) . Thankfully, I've come up with a plan :P. But I’m listening to all of my YGent tracks to get me pumped up in writing~ Next update is tomorrow.

 I can't wait for the release of 2ne1 and bigbang's new mini albums! asdfghjkl AAAHHHH~