10

It Hurts

 

Dara looked down, cheeks flushed red.

 

Jiyoung slowly stood up and walked towards Dara and held her hand. The girl slowly looked up into his eyes.

“Jiyoung-ssi,” she mumbled and bit her lip.

“You look beautiful,” he couldn’t help but say it.

They continued looking into each other’s eyes, unspoken words were expressed through smiles that seemed to reach up to their ears.

 

While they were busy having their ‘moment’, Sohee entered the Salon, and kinda ruined the moment.

“Jiyoung!” she called, not realizing the atmosphere between Dara and Jiyoung.

Jiyoung suddenly tore his gaze from Sandara.

Sohee was taken aback. So this was the girl he was talking about. The girl he had fallen for; the girl who replaced Sohee.

 

Sandara looked at her and then back at Jiyoung who tightened his grip on her hand.

Sohee, understanding the situation she just ruined, covered with her hand and looked down in shame.

“Oh,” she backed for the door. “ I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to ruin this,” her voice was almost a whisper.

Why was her heart aching? Sohee though the feeling was gone, and that she was fine that her relationship with Jiyoung was nothing more than friends.

No. She missed him. A lot. Being separated from him was hurtful enough. She wanted him back, no, needed him. Sohee couldn’t take it anymore so she rushed out.

 

“Sohee,” Jiyoung softly called. He was about to follow after her when Dara held onto his wrist.

 

“Jiyoung-ah, is she your girlfriend?” she asked.

“A-aniyo,” he shook his hands at her.

“Sohee’s his ex,” Bom interrupted as Jiyoung hissed at her.

“Oh...”

“But don’t worry. I don’t like her anymore. What we had then will only be a memory to me,” Jiyoung promised.

While they walked around the streets of Dongdaemun, every person who they pass by was looking at Dara.

Jiyoung heard a guy whistle in a flirty manner at Dara. He quickly put his arm around her waist and tug her closer to him.

As they admired the view at the Han River, Dara gathered her courage and asked him.

“Jiyoung, do you have anyone you like right now?”

Jiyoung turned his gaze into her lovely eyes that seemed to draw him in.

“Hmm...” he tapped on his chin as Dara anticipated for his answer.

“I’ll tell you if you take a selca with me right now,”



 

hey everyone! Sorry this chapter . Christmas vacation just started and I'm wrecking my mind with new ideas :P I was actually supposed to update this yesterday, but the wifi signal in my room was bad. Ohohoh, I love the pic up there^