12

It Hurts

 

Jaejoong stood up and opened his arms, inviting her for a hug. The longing was in his eyes.

Dara hesitated and took one shaky step, but Jaejoong strode towards her and wrapped his hands around her.

 

“Dara-yah,” Jaejoong called softly as he caressed her hair. His eyes were closed, while Dara’s were wide open.

Donghae nodded and went out of the living room to give them privacy.

 

“Kim Jaejoong,” Dara mumbled as she lifted her hands and placed them around his back.

A smile grew on his lips as Dara mentioned his name. It sounded so sweet.

They stayed like that for a while; Jaejoong, making the most out of the situation, kissed her forehead. Dara stiffened and he noticed, but ignored it right away.

 

“I missed you so much,” he leaned his forehead onto hers and inhaled her scent. She smelled like rose pines.

Dara tried to look at Jae’s long lashes, admiring them. It’s been so long since she was able to be this close to him. He never contacted her.

“I-I,” Dara stuttered. Of course she missed him real bad, but it seemed that something was lost. “ missed you too,”

He gave her a grin.

 

That night, Jaejoong had to leave, afraid his parents might suspect something. It’s not that they don’t like Dara; they just think she’s too much of distraction towards Jae and his future.

 

Sandara sat on her bed, meditating on all the things that happened that day.

“Chaerin-ah,” she called her cat.

Chaerin was on the edge of her bed, preparing to sleep when Dara lightly pulled her by the tail.

“Jaejoong’s finally here... and of course I’m happy, but something’s... something’s missing and I can’t quite put my finger on it.”

 

Dara slept late that night, Jiyoung and Jaejoong playing with her thoughts.

 

*why is she holding a mic? I don't know either~