7

It Hurts

 

How is she, Donghae? A voice through the phone asked.

She’s doing fine hyung, but it seems she found a new friend. And this new friend seems to be deeply interested in her.

There was a short moment of silence.

Hyung?  Donghae asked.

I’ll be there... soon.  And the line went dead.

 

*AT BOM’S PLACE*

 

Sandara sat obediently at the chair and started to look around the place Jiyoung brought her in.

She was actually the only customer in the VIP’s section.

“ Please do the usual treatment,” she heard a voice behind the curtain and there emerged a very beautiful lady dressed in beige. Bom trailed behind her.

“ Sure, anything for BoA-ssi,” Bom smiled as she led her to the seat beside Dara.

Seating beside the beautiful being made Dara small. Compared to her, it was as if Dara was just a dot somewhere in a beautiful baroque painting.

BoA caught her staring.

“A-annyeongsaeyo,” Dara bowed.

“ Hello,” she answered with a smile in English and returned to texting.

Wow, this place must be for the rich and famous... Dara thought and blushed to herself; how lucky she was to be in this place as well!

 

*JIYOUNG AND SOHEE*

“ Sohee-ssi,” Jiyoung stood up.

“ Bom unnie asked me to go with you right? For what?”

“ I need to go shopping for someone... and I need your help,” Jiyoung scratched his head.

“ For Taeyang? Don’t tell me he still keeps his ‘stoplight fashion’,” Sohee giggled and so did Jiyoung.

“ Um, no. It’s for a female friend... and I,” he unconsciously blushed as he looked down.

“ you like this girl...?” Sohee finished his sentence and ended it in a question.

It was awkward for the both of them to talk about stuff like that, since they did have a past. She was his first love and he thought that nothing could come between them until her oppa came in the picture. So, they had to break up and force themselves away from each other, even at church.

It was also awkward because they haven’t talked to each other for months.

“ Uh, sorta...”

They were both silent for a moment.

“ Then, let’s go?” Jiyoung said as he opened the door for Sohee. She nodded and walked outside.

 

“ So what is she like?” she asked while browsing through the rack of clothes.

“ She’s very weird and creepy at first glance, but once you get to know her, you’ll realize that she’s actually a joyful, cute beautiful-“ Jiyoung went on.

“ Yeah, I get it; she’s gorgeous,” Sohee said.

“ Well yeah,” Jiyoung smiled to himself, embarrassed.

“Oh!” they both said and reached at the same cloth and accidentally touched each other’s hands, making the both of them blush.

“ Oh sorry,” they both said.

“ Can we be friends again?” Sohee suddenly asked.

“ Sure. It’s not like there’s something that’s keeping us from being so, right?” Sohee’s oppa, Eli, was in Africa, doing charity work for his company.

“ Right,” she slowly answered and went to the next aisle.

 

Sohee was a good stylist and she didn’t let Jiyoung down with the clothes she picked for Dara. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you very much for waiting <3 sorry for the boring update and if you didn't like sohee's pic right up there^

I can't help but squeeze BoA's name in the story >.< she so preeteh. 

I don't know how Eli ended up in Africa doing to charity work :P  

VIPs are here for you :*