2 Years Later...

When the Playboy Married the Nerd

Listen to (On & On by DBSK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3x9K8JVSwg

______’s POV:

I woke up to the sound of a voice, his voice.

            “______,” he said softly.

            I slowly opened my eyes, a departure from dreamland. When I saw his face I smiled.

            “Good morning beautiful,” he said as he leaned in to kiss my forehead.

            “Good morning,” I managed, kicking the covers off.

            Suddenly…

            “WAHHHHHHH!”

            “Oh , it’s JaeWon!” I cried as I quickly got out of bed.

            “Aw man, right when I just woke up too!” Jaejoong whined.

            As of now, Jaejoong and I both are only at the age of nineteen and yet, we have a baby, our baby, on our hands. Juggle this with college schoolwork and the hotel line, it’s a lot of work. But the good part about it was that it brought us all closer together.

            “Ay, maybe he’s just excited because his first birthday party’s today,” I said.

            “Which reminds me, I need to pick up the balloon bouquets later,” Jaejoong replied as the both of us made our way to JaeWon’s room.

            Right when I opened the door, the first thing I spotted was JaeWon tossing and turning in his crib: not a good sign.

            “Jaejoong, could you warm up some milk while I calm him down?” I asked, picking JaeWon up.

            “Sure thing,” Jaejoong answered.

            I rocked JaeWon back and forth, and his crying pulled to a stop. As I was doing this I couldn’t help but notice again how much JaeWon resembled Jaejoong. The big brown eyes, the lips, the nose. I bet the only characteristic JaeWon had of me was my hands or face shape. But one thing I knew was that JaeWon was going to turn into one pretty looking boy.

♥♥♥

            “Aw, look at this little cutie!!” Eunhyuk cooed as he pinched JaeWon’s face. After Eunhyuk let go he made a sour face.

            “Don’t kill him man,” Donghae chimed in. “But you seriously can’t help it.” Then he went right ahead and pinched JaeWon’s cheeks too.

            “Aish…” I muttered under my breath.

            “Hahaha, give him to me,” Jaejoong said as he held out his arms.

            Eunhyuk and Donghae left to get food and it was just me and Jaejoong. The party was still going strong.

            I looked up at Jaejoong and our eyes met again and suddenly, he smiled.

            “What?” I asked.

            “Nothing…” Jaejoong answered. He always says nothing but it was always something. “It’s just…I never pictured my life this way. With you. With JaeWon. But now that it’s really happening…I really like it.”

            “Me too…” I said. I leaned in and gave Jaejoong a kiss on the lips. “But I’m glad it happened.”

            “Wah!” JaeWon whined.

            “We’d better get him something to eat,” Jaejoong suggested.

            “Haha, sure,” I agreed.

            So I guess this fairytale had a happy ending after all. The road to it wasn’t so smooth though, full of bumps and potholes that needed to get surpassed. I look back and wondered how I could’ve done things differently: what happened if I did this instead of this? Would Jaejoong and I really have realized that we both loved each other in the end? But it happened, didn’t it? And we were both grateful for that.

            Jaejoong and I went over to the buffet area and fed JaeWon a small piece of cake. Suddenly, we heard a crash.

“YAH!”

            “OMO!”

            *CRASH!*

            “OW!”

            “OUCH!”

We turned around to find two kids, a boy and a girl. Some other smaller children were scattered around them. I think they were playing tag or something. But now the boy had a purple stain on his white Lacoste shirt and the girl was holding a now empty cup of grape juice. This looked awfully familiar…

            “Sorry!” the girl said.

            “Sorry? Is that all you can say?!” the boy shrieked.

            Now I was really getting déjà vu. I looked at Jaejoong and he was thinking the same thing.

            “Should we…should we stop them?” I asked.

            “How are you supposed to pay for my now grape stained Lacoste shirt?! This was my birthday present!!” the boy was saying.

            “Naw…” Jaejoong said with a smile, bringing the cup of soda he was drinking to his lips.

            I really did think about stopping those two kids at the moment but hey, fate is fate. Maybe their beginning may be a bit rough but a happily ever after was sure to be guaranteed.

            After all, so many unpredictable things can happen when you marry Kim Jaejoong

The End~

A/N: Weeeee!! It's finished! :D thank you for all of those who've supported me during this story and for my past readers who've been reading this again! I remember when I was writing this about a year ago...Ahhh, how time flies. But I promise that there'll be more fics from me coming up! Because writing is just so fun!

Again, THANK YOUUU GUYS! I'll be working on my Taemin fic now, so have a nice winter break!! Eat lots of food and open a lot of presents! <3

Your's Truly,

Meili<3

TAEMIN FIC: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/13168/i-ll-love-you-until-forever-ends-drama-korean-romance-taemin