Moving In

When the Playboy Married the Nerd

 ♪ Listen to (Tell Me by the Wonder Girls): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwoT0Od82ig

 Jaejoong’s POV:

            Throughout the sleepless night, I kept on contemplating on what plan I should use. Of course, I couldn’t stop my playboying ways and since ______ hates me to that extent, she wouldn’t mind if I played around with some during our marriage, right? I then thought of the perfect idea…

            The next morning I saw the moving van pull up onto the driveway and ______ stepping out.

            *Why did my parents pick her? Oh yeah, she’s everything opposite that I like in a girl*

            I went into the kitchen and grabbed something to snack on. Settling on a chocolate chip cookie, I went back upstairs to my room. After opening the door, my eyes panned over to ______...on my bed.

            “YAH! GET OFF OF MY BED AND OUT OF MY ROOM!” I shrieked. I hated it when people touch my things.

            ______’s eyes widened and she tumbled down from the bed onto the hardwood floor. “Ow…” She winced.

            “Who gave you permission to come in here?” I asked.

            “Calm down grumpy I was just exploring.” She got off of the floor. “Do you know where I’ll be sleeping?”

            “I dunno, ask my parents. I’m new to this whole thing too you know,” I replied.

            She pouted and pushed past me to get out. I ate my cookie in victory. When _______ opened the door my parents had just ascended up the stairs.

            “______! Good, you’re already here!”

            “Huh?”

            “Jaejoong, you don’t expect husband and wife to sleep in separate rooms, do you?” my mom put her hands on her hips.

            *no…this can’t be happening…don’t say it mom!*

            “______’s going to sleep in your room.”

            “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” ______ And I screamed at once, causing my parents to cover their ears.

            They closed the door, leaving us to handle this situation by ourselves.

            “I am not – repeating NOT – sharing MY room with YOU.”

            “It’s not like I wanna sleep here either! Look how, how…DIRTY it is! Haha, it’s SO dirty!” she weakly come backed.

            “Psh. If you’re going to say something back at least make it make sense.”

            “Whatever, I’m searching for a different room.”

♪ Listen to (So Hot by the Wonder Girls): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmun5PO54VE&feature=av2e ♫ 

______’s POV:

            “Wait.”

            I turned around at Jaejoong’s last minute command.

            “I need to clarify some things with you,” he said.

            “Clarify?” I asked.

            “Yes.” He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. “Read it.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kim Jaejoong and Lee ______: Marriage Contract

Rule #1:Jaejoong can be with as many girls as much and as long as he pleases and can bring them home in front of ______ in normality and peace.

Rule #2: Therefore, ______ can be with any guy she pleases (if that’s even possible) and it will be ok with her awesomely handsome husband, Jaejoong.

Rule #3:This is JAEJOONG’S house; therefore, ______’s powers are limited.

Any violation of these rules means that a punishment is optional

Signed:

X ________Kim Jaejoong___-Husband

X ______________________-Wife          

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Wow, I didn’t even know that you even knew what contract meant,” I remarked, taking one last look at the sheet of paper. All these rules seemed ok to me. At least I’d get my freedom…sort of.

“Just sign it,” Jaejoong commanded.

            “Fine.” Jaejoong handed me a pen and I signed it messily. “But I still need a place to sleep.”

            “Well, it’s not going to be on my bed,” Jaejoong said.

            “Then it’s going to be in your room,” I said.

Jaejoong didn’t bother helping me with my stuff as I descended downstairs to get my belongings. I only had about 5 boxes of things. Most, of which, were clothes. Jaejoong was on his laptop as I unpacked everything and placed it in the extra closet. His room was pretty big and pretty neat for a guy’s.

            “No way…,” Jaejoong murmured.

            “What?”

            “Our marriage is already out on the net.”

            “Really?” I scurried over to the laptop to find a picture of me and Jaejoong exiting the restaurant. We looked ignorant of each other and the caption below read: Kim Jaejoong’s new wife.

            “WHOA! I’m on the net!” I snatched the laptop from him and took a look at the pictures. “Gosh…I look so distressed compared to you…” I tried to murmur that quietly. But unfortunately, he heard it.

            “Of course. What, you think you look prettier then me?”

            Did he just call himself pretty?

            “Now that I think about it…your face IS really very feminine…” I said.

            “YAH!”

            “Just saying…you called yourself pretty so-

            “No I didn’t.”

            “Yeah, you were all like, ‘you think you look prettier then me?’ which technically means that you just commented yourself on looking pretty a.k.a feminine,” I explained thoroughly.

            “Gah, smartass.” Jaejoong said.

            “YAH!”

            “Just saying,” Jaejoong mocked me by making his voice high pitched.

            “You’re despicable.”

            “Love you too hon.”

            “Why do you always do that? Why do you always take every insult I say and turn it into a compliment?”

            All Jaejoong did was nod his head. I sighed and realized that this argument was basically going no where. For the rest of the day I did some more exploring around the house and was also looking for an extra mattress so I could avoid Jaejoong’s bed. I got the message from his parents that he’s a playboy and I wanted to be cautious. Although, his bed is very soft and comfy. I would’ve taken a nap right then and there if it weren’t for his screaming.

Soon, night time approached. When I came into the bedroom Jaejoong was already fast asleep…on his bed. His arms and legs were sprawled out all over it and there was no space for me. Tomorrow was going to be my first day of school at the prestigious Seoul High; I needed a good night’s rest.

            I pulled the covers off of him. “Mom…” Jaejoong groaned.

“I’m not your mom. Get off of the bed Jaejoong; I am not sleeping on the couch.” There was a leather couch perked up beside the bay window.

            “Remember the contract? Rule #3: This is JAEJOONG’S house; therefore, _____’s powers are limited.”

            “Did you memorize the whole thing?” I asked, surprised.

            “Hey, I wrote it. And this is MY bed,” Jaejoong retorted.

            “Yeah but you said that my powers are limited. You never specifically told me what powers I have in the first place. When you make a contract, it should be at least 3 pages, not half a page Joongie,” I explained.

            “Joongie?”

            “Yes, now move!” I shoved him off of the bed and he fell with a thump onto the floor.

            “YAH!”

            I got comfy underneath the covers, pulling them up to my neck. “Mmmm…your bed smells like vanilla. Do you use a vanilla freshener?”

            “Is food all you care about? And why do you care?” Jaejoong asked.

            “I don’t know, I’m just curious. It smells nice.”

            “Great, now GET OFF!” Jaejoong tried to push me off but instead I kicked him in the face which sent him sprawling onto the floor, once again.

            “OW!” he cried, putting his hand up to his nose.

            “OOPS!” I pretended to be sorry. “Looks like you’ll have to show up to school with a white bandage around your nose.”

            “You fcki.ng b.tch!”

            “Good night!” I dug myself underneath the covers, giving him the message that I was ending this conversation.

            “Yah, yah, wake up!”

            I kept quiet and still. “Aish…fine! You win, ok?!” I heard Jaejoong pull a pillow and blanket from out of the closet and saw him get onto the leather couch. That night…I had the best sleep. I didn’t know why but I had a feeling that it was because Jaejoong’s bed felt like heaven and smelled like soft vanilla. Strangely…I felt like I was going to enjoy it here…


A/N: thank you so much for all of the subcribes and comments ^^ i really am happy that people are enjoying this story, even if you've read it before :) so i am going to post a second chapter after this one. hope you guys like it :]