Side Story: Hyun Joong & Tiffany

When the Playboy Married the Nerd

 Listen to (Darkness Eyes by DBSK): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ3yBTxGkUA

No One’s POV:

            Hyun Joong laid back on his couch and watched the wedding which was already broadcasted on TV.

            “I need more time,” he said to himself.

            Suddenly, his phone rang and he picked it up, expecting who he thought it would be.

            “Hyun Joong.” It was Tiffany. “We need to talk, meet me at Limbo.” And with that, she hung up.

            Limbo was a well known club, especially regarding celebrities, so it was no surprise that when he arrived there, 11pm at night, that it was packed with people.

            Hyun Joong went up to the bumper and whispered something in his ear. The bumper nodded and let him in. Hyun Joong spotted Tiffany immediately, seated at a stool by the bar.

            “You’re here,” she said as soon as she saw him.

“Yeah. And I know what you’re going to say,” Hyun Joong replied, “so don’t repeat it.”

“Hyun Joong, our plan’s going too slow. We need to move it up a notch. Kim Jaejoong was mine and it should’ve stayed that way. But of course he denies this and now they’re on their ing honeymoon. It’s time to move to plan B,” Tiffany explained, keeping her eyes on the beer in front of her.

“What’s plan B?”

Tiffany removed her gaze from her cup of beer and gave a menacing glare to Hyun Joong. “You’re going to have to kiss her.”

Hyun Joong’s eyes widened.

“And in front of him.”

“Tiffany, that’s too much. ______ could get hurt,” Hyun Joong said.

“If you have sympathetic feelings for her then why did I pay you to get closer to her?!” Tiffany snapped, slapping her hand onto the countertop.

“Tiff, calm down.”

“What if I don’t want to?!” Tiffany took another long chug of her beer. “Here I am, so damn gorgeous, alone on a Sunday night!! While ______ and Jaejoong could be having for all I know!”

Hyun Joong’s face cringed when Tiffany said that. From what you’ve told him, he thought that you hated Jaejoong to the core. “Tiffany, come on, you’re overreacting.”

“Don’t tell me I’m overreacting!” Tiffany hissed, obviously drunk at this point.

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes and took a seat next to her. “You’re drunk. I’m going to take you home.”

“Not until I get my revenge on Jaejoong! Just watch, I’ll push ______away from him, make them get a divorce, and then he’ll come running back to me. Then I’ll dump him hard and he’ll regret calling off of our fake relationship!” Tiffany vowed, her voice coming to a slur.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know all about your diabolical plan. Remember? You hired me to get close to ______ so she could choose me over him and leave him in the dust,” Hyun Joong said, brining Tiffany to her feet.

“I’m not going to give up! I’ll get comeuppance on them, just you wait!” Tiffany placed her hand on Hyun Joong’s shoulder. “And you know what’s even worse? ______ was Jaejoong’s first love, the one in freshman year? I can’t believe it. How is this possible? Are they ing fated or something?”

“I don’t know but I need to get you home,” Hyun Joong said, not giving a about anything she was saying. He knew about the plan AND how you were Jaejoong’s first love.

            “Let’s go home.”